Tim Hortons Espresso Iced Capp Reviews
#263 in Fast Food

June 20, 2017

My favourite drink

I crave iced capps like crazy. It's an amazing treat, it's cheap and refreshing. I get it with skim milk instead of cream which really cuts down the calories.

June 29, 2016

So yummy!!!!!!!!!! Almost like having a desert. Alot of sugar and not alot of nutritional value. But its a good price about 2.25 for a small iced cap.

March 21, 2016

L'été, il m'arrive à quelques reprises, d'aller me chercher un expresso glacé de Tim Horton. C'est vraiment délicieux, très rafraîchissant et quand on adore le goût du café, c'est le sublime. Je suis consciente que cela représente quelques calories en surplus, mais quelques fois par année, c'est juste une petite gâterie.

October 24, 2014

I love this drink. It's great for those really hot days

2.7/5

August 13, 2014

at Tim....it seems that is less and less proffesionalism....

2.2/5

March 24, 2014

Quality vs price not good too sweet and not consistent

May 30, 2012

Tim Hortons recently released the new Espresso Iced Capp. It's the same as the regular smooth and creamy Iced Capp but with a shot of espresso. The first one is always the hardest when trying new things. My first impression was that it was a bit too strong. Next day I decided to give it another try and it was delicious.
    The taste is close to a coffee crisp chocolate bar which just happens to be my favourite chocolate bar.
    I do still like the original Iced Capp but this Espresso Iced Capp is my new favourite cool treat. It is a bit steep in price considering it is just a shot of espresso added but I feel it is worth it.