Tim Hortons French Vanilla Cappuccino Reviews
#3 in Coffee

Relax with a hot beverage! Enjoy a rich and delicious treat any time of the day with a Tim Hortons French Vanilla Cappuccino.

April 04, 2018

Yummy warm drink

I love that I can now have a french vanilla cappuccino without having to leave the house. Mixes up nicely for a delicious sweet alternative to hot chocolate on cold days.

March 09, 2018

Smooth and rich drink!

This drink is so easy to make at home and customize to your liking with this drink powder! I love to make this on cold days to warm me up! The sweet rich flavor of the vanilla and cappuccino make it one of my favourite drinks from Tim Hortons!

March 08, 2018

Pretty good

I like buying the tin of this because it is much cheaper to make and bring along yourself, rather than going and buying one every day. You get a pretty good bang for your buck this way.
    The taste is relatively the same, and it has a smooth consistency. Tastes great!

March 08, 2018

Tasty, just a touch sweeter than I'd like.

I really like the French Vanilla from here, but I'd recommend ordering it with some milk as it's just a bit too sweet. Because it's a "cappuccino" beverage it comes with quite a bit of foam on top.

The take come containers are better than the instore version because it's consistent and you can adjust it more to your own liking.

March 07, 2018

This is a family favourite

When Tim Hortons discontinued the English toffee cappuccino, we were all super disappointed. But someone suggested we try half hot chocolate half French vanilla cappuccino as a close second. Honestly it’s not exactly the same, but it does the trick! It’s now our favourite drink from Tims

February 27, 2018

I go to Tims only for their French Vanilla Latte

I am a loyal Tim Horton's customer only for their French Vanilla Latte. It is smooth and creamy and is sweet enough that it doesn't need extra sugar. My favourite treats in the whole world. It is not overly coffee-ish like a French Vanilla Coffee.

February 06, 2018

Sweeeeeeettttt!

This is a good product for it's price. It is very sweet so i suggest you don't pit more then the recommanded amount but that's up to you. You sure get more out of your money with this then you would purchasing an actual french vanilla coffee everyday and in the comfort of your home. The taste is exactly the same as the one in store if you make it accordingly, with milk instead of water its sooo much creamier too.

January 19, 2018

New fave

Aboslutely love the french vanilla at Tim hortons and bought this to try at home, usually when I buy stuff like thhis they dont taste as good or the same but this tasted the same and delicious.

January 19, 2018

What a beautiful taste

When I tasted the french vanilla at the store I fell in love then I decided to buy it and make a ton of my own but then I thought it would not taste as good as the one at Tim Hortons but when I made it my own it tasted even better since I knew I made it my own so I would definitely love to try this again.

January 04, 2018

Excellent choix

J'adore le café et celui là est excellent. Un vrai cappucino comme on les aimes. En plus on peux s'en procurer un peu partout et le faire maison. Le goût est très bon et si on le préfère plus corsé on en mets plus.