Tim Hortons French Vanilla Cappuccino Reviews
#3 in Coffee

Relax with a hot beverage! Enjoy a rich and delicious treat any time of the day with a Tim Hortons French Vanilla Cappuccino.

May 08, 2017

très bon, un classique tim selon moi : ) Seul hic, un peu trop sucré au goût. Sinon il est très onctueux et délicieux au goût. Très bon produit!

April 15, 2017

I really like the tims French vanilla it's nice to have at home to make on the days your just not feeling like going out . It's nice and creamy but I had to add milk to make it taste similar to the restaurant one .

April 06, 2017

This is so very yummy, just like going to a tims but in your own house. I only wish it was a little frothier but it's still nice and creamy, otherwise it's really great.

April 06, 2017

I thought it would be almost the same as the one we purchase at tim hortons but its not it taste a bit sugary but not too much and the flavor well not the same as the one we purchase but it taste good its ok for a french vanilla cappuccino

March 14, 2017

While I do enjoy this product, it is NOT the same as the French Vanilla Cappuccino you buy prepared at Tim Hortons.
    Its not too sweet and for that I enjoy it, but it lacks the richness and creaminess of the in house drink.

March 14, 2017

Tres tres bon produit pas comparable au vrai au tim hortons mais quand meme bon un peu cher mais quand meme ca vaut le gout je vais le reacheter absolument jle recommende

March 13, 2017

I always have this product at home, not because it is the greatest but because it is not too sweet and it gives a good extra taste to your average milk or coffee. The only thing is that it DOES NOT taste like the french vanilla that you buy already prepared at tim's. It is less tasty. However, I do recommend it.

March 10, 2017

I love to make this hot and freeze into ice cube trays to make my iced coffees with some sweetness and not having to water it down. Also tastes like a marshmallow if you mix it with the Tims hot chocolate mix for colder weather. The only downside would be the high sugar content but that's to be expected.

2.0/5

March 10, 2017

Honestly, I enjoy the French vanilla when bought from Tims, but this was a but tasteless and just not the same. It is a bit seeming like there is little to no coffee taste from French vanilla, and only the sweet is left.

2.0/5

March 07, 2017

I got a Tim's GC at a gift exchange & wanted English toffee, which they didn't have, so I bought this. :/ The first ingredient is sugar followed by glucose solids & hydrogenated coconut oil and a lot of other unpronounceable things. Instant coffee is one of the last ingredients. 160 cals is too much. I'll only add 1 tsp of this to coffee.