Tim Hortons Iced Cappuccino Reviews
#1 in Coffee

May 01, 2014

I love the Tim Horton's Iced Cappucino's! They are especially delicious with a vanilla shot in them!

April 14, 2014

Love this drink from Tim Hortons, especially on a hot summer day!

March 31, 2014

I love Tim Hortons Iced Cappucino beverages!! I usually ask for my drink to be made with chocolate milk, as opposed to cream or regular milk. It adds a delicious chocolate taste mixed with the ice blended coffee!! Best drink available at Tim Horton's, especially for a great price and value!

It's funny, my grandmother used to LOVE Tim Horton's Iced Cappucinos! When I would visit her, her one request was that I would bring her an "Iced Cappucino" (pronounced with an Eastern European accent). She would even fool us, her grandchildren, into bringing her one when she was already brought an Iced Cap earlier that morning by one of my cousins! hahaha...wouldn't that make a great Tim Horton's commercial! :)

2.2/5

March 24, 2014

Quality vs price not good too sweet and not consistent

March 24, 2014

Iced Cappucino is the ONLY thing I drink at Tim's ....24/7 365....YUM!!!! Love my ice-cap!!!

3.2/5

February 23, 2014

I love Theses in the summer ! helps cool you down so great!

February 17, 2014

I love Tim Hortons Iced Cappuncino. I do not drink coffee so when the girls and I go to Tims I like to get a ice cappucino. It is also a great way to cool down on those hot summer days.

October 02, 2013

such a great drink, i like to put chocolate milk in mine with alot of whipped cream.

September 30, 2013

This is my all time favourite summer drink. I always get it with milk to save some calories. I love the way it stays frozen for a very long time and it tastes great.

3.2/5

September 29, 2013

Great flavour but i hate how much slush is left over after you've drank the ice capp part. Feels a bit like a rip off but still a great drink.