Tim Hortons Iced Cappuccino Reviews
#1 in Coffee

June 29, 2016

So yummy!!!!!!!!!! Almost like having a desert. Alot of sugar and not alot of nutritional value. But its a good price about 2.25 for a small iced cap.

June 20, 2016

A delicious summer treat! Very rich and creamy, sweet coffee flavor. I enjoy the original, or the original made with chocolate milk. I tried the maple version but it was not very good - I'll just stick with classic original! Can't beat it.

June 16, 2016

These can get addictive in the summer b/c they're so tasty and satisfyingly cool and refreshing. It does give a shot of caffeine so I only indulge occasionally early in the day. My fave flavour is the vanilla b/c it's nice and sweet with a hint of coffee. It stays nice and creamy and flavourful all the way down to the last sip or spoonful, they don't dry out the way slurpees do. These are the best for an early morning sunny hot summer roadtrip.

June 11, 2016

I love them made with chocolate milk. they taste delirious and s perfect on a hot day. they are made well and with love everything. there's nothing more wonderful than a mouth watering cold drink on a hot day

June 08, 2016

Delicious, and can be customized for individual tastes (made with milk, cream or chocolate milk). My preference is with chocolate milk! Great for a hot summers day!

June 08, 2016

Un indispensable de l'été. Tellement rafraichissant et délicieux. Parfois, je remplace la crème par du lait pour que se soit un peu moins gras. Mais ça demeure une super gâterie tout au long de l'été!

June 07, 2016

Summer + timmies = ICE CAPP!! It's really good with Chocolate milk instead of Milk/Cream. Good alternative, when you don't want to drink coffee. The oreo ice capp was really good when they had that one out last year.. wish they'd bring it back. :(

June 04, 2016

This is by far my favorite summer drink of all times. The only downfall I can say is that I find it pricey for the amount and you never get the same amount.

May 31, 2016

Ice Capps are one of my favorite summer time drinks. They are reasonably priced and they taste so good. My mom and I always stop and get them when we are out and about we are both addicted to them.

May 31, 2016

Though I know these Iced Capps are very bad for me (all sugar)... they are perfect on hot summer days! The taste is great and the slushy-like consistency keeps it cold for longer! Been a fan ever since it came out!