Tim Hortons Iced Cappuccino Reviews
#1 in Coffee

March 21, 2016

L'été, il m'arrive à quelques reprises, d'aller me chercher un expresso glacé de Tim Horton. C'est vraiment délicieux, très rafraîchissant et quand on adore le goût du café, c'est le sublime. Je suis consciente que cela représente quelques calories en surplus, mais quelques fois par année, c'est juste une petite gâterie.

March 16, 2016

What's not to love about the Tim Horton's Iced Cappuccino made with white milk? It's lower in calories than the one fashioned with cream, but still tastes heavenly! It's a sugar induced iced coffee concoction that leaves me wanting more every time (although it's pretty satisfying on a hot day to say the least). I even so much as buy these in the dead of winter during those bone chilling days, where the snow is about 5 feet deep. Yeah, I'm a true Canadian. I just love these drinks so much, I should seriously considering being a Tim Hortons Iced Cappuccino representative since I'm always recommending them to people (In all actuality I'm always recommending various Tim Horton products to my friends and family and as a matter of fact to many strangers that happen to hit me up for a foodie chat). Anyways back to the drink itself. It's rich in coffee flavour, but not too robust that it becomes over powering of the sugar that puts a sweet smile on my face, and it's cold enough to soothe my throat (and give me periodical miniscule brain freezes along the way because I try to suck the thing back so damn fast - although this part is definitely still worth the iced capp experience). The only negative thing I could possibly render about this drink is that the price of it continuously increases, WHY ARE YOU RAISING YOUR PRICES TIM HOROTNS? I love Tim Hortons because they have fair prices over various other trendy coffee shops (that's right I'm referring to you, overpriced Starbucks!), but now they seem to be adding inflation to many of the menu items which is making me quite disappointed. I still seem to go to Timmies a lot, but my regularity there has seen a decrease in recent months. Well aside from that, try out an iced cappuccino made with white milk and you most likely (in my opinion) won't regret it (especially on a hot and humid summer day after you've been sweating in the beating brilliant sun).

March 10, 2016

very good during summer and all years long, refeshing and sweet :-) !
    Love it when i feel sad it gave me that little push to go toward my days! But summer day are the ebst with me ice cappucino!

March 08, 2016

I love getting an iced cappucino at Tim Hortons during the summer. If anyone is concerned with the calories in this drink, ask to have it made with milk, or with chocolate milk. It doesn't hold together as well, but tastes just as good!

March 08, 2016

All around huge fan of Tim Hortons Iced Cappucino .. even better when topped with whipped cream! I love the taste, it's sweet, cold and creamy ... a perfect treat during a hot summer day.

March 04, 2016

I love to drink this on hot summer days as a way to cool off on my drive home. Deliciously sweet taste. You can add flavor shots to spice it up but I prefer the original version.

I do purchase this year round as a treat but tend to enjoy it much much better on hot summer days.

February 28, 2016

This drink is a year-round classic. Even though it practically isn't coffee, I still love the cool and sweet taste of the coffee. The shaved ice really keeps this drink cold in the summer, so it's a great refresher, and in the winter, the cold temperatures really keep the drink from going watery on you. A great balance of sweetness and creaminess. Who else mixes their iced capp constantly to prevent it from going watery?

February 28, 2016

everytime me and my husband go for a bicycle ride in the summer we always stop at tim hortons to get ice cap. its worth having it after you get sweat...it taste good and inexpensive.

February 28, 2016

I enjoy these a lot, especially in the summer. They are like a coffee milkshake. However, they have a lot more calories than a cup of coffee so I usually only order a small.

February 24, 2016

Love the sweet creamy taste of the iced cappuccino. It's a favourite go-to drink on a warm day! Sometimes they're a little watered down but most of the time they are delicious!