Tim Hortons Iced Cappuccino Reviews
#1 in Coffee

January 08, 2016

Tim Hortons Iced Cappucinos are absolutely delicious! They are worth the indulgence of the creamy texture and awesome flavour

January 05, 2016

This is super super delicious drink and it's pretty cheap for the amount you get compared to other stores, I always get mine with a shot of caramel and it is heaven :)

January 05, 2016

It's hard to explain it's equally delicious and absolutely plain. At first the taste is great but eventually it turns into a water mess.

January 05, 2016

This is a fantastic drink for a hot day. Add a shot of espresso to make it taste even more coffee- like and it's perfection.

December 31, 2015

These drinks are really good. They aren't pretty sweet and loaded with calories but very yummy!

December 31, 2015

This is one of my favourite drinks year 'round! I love stopping in at Tim Horton's for one of their famous iced capps. The only thing that prevents me from going everyday is the price. I do find that it is quite expensive but it is worth it for a treat once in a while. Unfortunately, it is not something I have too often but just because of the price. Flavour and quality are both good. Personally, I like to wait for it to melt just a little bit so I can enjoy the smoothness of it without the ice. I've also had it made with chocolate milk but I do have to say that I prefer it in it's purest original form. Nothing beats an iced capp in my books!

December 15, 2015

So good, love them. I could drink them everyday. One of my favorite indulgances.

November 22, 2015

These are so good. I like to drink them year round. I don't like how when you get to the bottom it's just ice

October 13, 2015

I'm lactose intolerant and this is one of the things I miss most!

I wish Tim Horton's would provide ALL stores with soy or lactose free dairy products so us lacci's can enjoy these delicious beverages!

October 01, 2015

mmmm these are so yummy!!!! Great taste and refreshing in the summer heat