Tim Hortons Iced Cappuccino Reviews
#1 in Coffee

October 01, 2015

I'm not a coffee drinker at all but iced caps are just so delicious !!! Very refreshing , just the right amount of coffee flavour ! It's definetly my summer drink ! I just wish they were a little cheaper.

October 01, 2015

I am addicted to this. I have one almost everyday, I love the way it taste, and how it cools you down when you're hot. I drink this all year round, regardless of what the weather is like. Amazing !

September 30, 2015

i just love iced cappucino soo much especially in the summer time , its perfect to drink on a warm day and it helps you cool off

2.7/5

September 29, 2015

I used to LOVE the iced cap!!! It's like a Canadian Summer classic. Maybe it's nostalgia but I always remember it had a great coffee taste in that addictive slushy form. I had it again recently as a classic craving on a hot day but I was so disappointed. It was way too sweet and the coffee taste wasn't that great. I don't think I'll be getting it again. Ill probably try to make my own home version in a blender minus the sugar.

3.2/5

September 23, 2015

I like an Iced Cap once in a while but I find them a bit too sweet. I prefer Tim's iced coffee any day.

August 17, 2015

Awesome summer drink for those of us craving slushy but with out the sweetness of a slurpee. I dont drink soda so this is my go to cool down drink.

August 15, 2015

Iced cappuccinos are extremely refreshing. During the hot summer months, this is the perfect drink for me as it cools me down and also leaves me with a great taste in my mouth! If only Tim Hortons would fill my cup ENTIRELY :( It tastes amazing, and even BETTER with a shot of hazelnut!

August 07, 2015

TIM HORTONS ICED CAPPUCCINO;

A SUMMER drink staple!
    Actually funny because I can drink this all year round and my co workers will laugh how cold it is outside and how I have a matching cold beverage.

Very good caffeine taste, keeps me up for a long time after.
    That added energy of sweetness & caffeine.
    Can change to make it with choocolate milk, plain milk, instead of cream...but I personally like cream.

July 24, 2015

Cheap and delicious on a hot summer day

July 21, 2015

I never tried this until last year, only because the price through me off. Well i've tried and I'm slapping myself that I hadn't had one earlier! The taste and caffine rush were certainly worth the wait! Essential summer drink!