Tim Hortons K-cups for Kuerig Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 652 in Coffee

June 17, 2017

Taste just like Tim Hortons coffee

I love these Tim Hortons kuerig k-cups . Easy way to have Tim Hortons coffee without having to leave your house get it . Especially if you're like myself and don't drive. You can purchase a pack of 18 at Tim Hortons or Walmart for $9.99 . I would recommend.

June 02, 2017

I buy these k cups very frequently. It tastes just like the coffee tastes at Tim Hortons. I find they are a bit pricey but when they go on sale I try to stock up.

May 09, 2017

Taste like it just came from Tim Hortons these I find are a bit over priced,but I still it buy once a month .The coffee is nice and fresh and it's never burnt ,nice dark roast we like or I buy regular.

May 05, 2017

I usually buy this coffee in a value pack at Costco which lasts a few months. It's rich in flavor, but not too bitter as I do not like their dark roast. Tastes exactly like a fresh cup of Timmies coffee! One of my favorite k-cups.

May 05, 2017

Some say coffee is coffee, but I would have to disagree. I like other coffees, but Tim Horton is by far the best. Almost like a fresh cup from Timmies!

April 04, 2017

can wait to have this first thing in the morning. the aroma and richness of this make my day. i have like 4 cups a day . i can wake up refresh and full of energy when i have this in the morning.

March 06, 2017

I love these so much, I love the keurig for making coffees on the go because im busy so these save my time in the drive thru during the day by making one of these in the morning! tastes the same

March 06, 2017

Sipping this K-Cup brand right now, early Monday morning.
    This is one of our preferred K-cup brands, I find the taste rich in flavor but not too strong. Its more like their regular roast, not the new dark roast they serve in stores.
    We buy the large value boxes from Costco, which lasts us a couple of months. I cannot start my morning without coffee, a cup at home, sometimes I hit up the drive thru and then another cup at work.

February 27, 2017

Tim Hortons coffee has always been my go to coffee. These k-cups offer great value and taste and are a great substitute when you can't get the real thing.

February 27, 2017

I love my Timmies coffee and cannot go a morning without. These k cups are a good price just found that it was a bit lighter a taste than the stores, but nevertheless tastes great and saves a trip out. Since I do not live closer to a Tim Hortons these are a lifesaver and nice to have on hand.

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic