Toffifee Reviews
#25 in Chocolate

September 27, 2017

My go-to Chocolate!

I absolutely love Toffifee (maybe a little too much!). It takes the best ingredients and puts them all together (chocolate, hazelnut, and toffee). The best part is, they're small so you can only eat a small amount rather than a whole chocolate bar (though it's hard to only eat one!)

September 07, 2017

I tried to have just one but I couldn't do it

You bite into this and you have the delicious toffee and chocolate taste with that surprise nut in the middle and it just makes your day. A little costly but worth every delicious decadent bite

September 07, 2017

great texture

These are very different than any other kind of chocolate out there! Rich texture and nice and sweet. Great to have with a coffee, no way you can stop at just one though!

August 01, 2017

obsessed!

there is no way you can have just one, no way!
    they are amazing! I sometimes don't want to buy the box because I know I will end up destroying it on my own.
    once you bite into the piece, your mouth is engulfed in the rich taste of chewy toffee.... I want some now!

July 26, 2017

Addictive

Seen these at my local dollor store, was craving chocolate and toffy. This mixture was great and better then other chocolate toffy mixes. Surprised it was only 1$ though!

July 26, 2017

Addictive

I always have these around Christmas time. They are slightly expensive, but you do get quite a few in a package. I usually buy them at Walmart. They are my little sister's favorite chocolate and she is quite picky sometimes.

These little treats have a crunchy hazelnut center. The hazelnut center is wrapped in a layer of caramel and all of it is surrounded by a nice smooth and creamy nougat. This is then topped with a decadent milk chocolate. I love all the sweet flavors in this treat. It is like a party in your mouth. I do not find these overly sweet even though these is chocolate, caramel and nougat. They are decadent and delicious! Be prepared to be addicted.

July 22, 2017

Amazing!!!!!

Toffifee has become one of my favorite treat! I had never heard of them until my husband got a box for Christmas one year. I almost wish I had never tasted them, they are good and addictive!
    These amazing melt in your mouth treats have a crunchy hazelnut in a delicious caramel shell, covered in a smooth and creamy nougat and is topped with a drop of rich chocolate. Welcome to your newest sugary addiction!

July 20, 2017

Awesome chocolate!

I just tried it for the first time last Christmas and I fell in love with it; a really good and tasty combination. I love the creamy nougat, the crunchy hazelnut and sweet caramel. Perfect size! Awesome price!

May 29, 2017

Super addictive treats and a sweet tooth's lover. I love how it's soft in the centre and all the flavours just come together so well! Good size too, so you can easily pop them in your mouth. They've always been a childhood favourite of mine and will always be!

May 11, 2017

J'adore ces petits chocolats, fondant avec la petite noisette à l'interieur. J'aime beaucoup l'association du classique du chocolat et des noisettes ainsi que le caramel. C'est des chocolat qui se consomment en une bouchée. Et je trouve le rapport qualité prix correct.