Toffifee Reviews
#25 in Chocolate

March 17, 2016

These are soo good, the middle is the best part once you get to the hazenut and the outer layer of toffee and chocolate . They are very chewy so it starts to hurt your teeth after you have a dozen of them but these I have to have atleast once a year, the whole box to myself.

March 16, 2016

Favorite part of these are the hazelnut and creamy chocolate, you cam never eat just one. My mom used to get me a package every Easter, they would always be gone within an hour! So delicious.

March 14, 2016

My sister and i get these every year for Christmas!!! It's our special thing. 1 box is never enough. Wish the box had more chocolates and less packaging.

March 13, 2016

Only see these around Christmas time where I love. They are good and soemthign different little pricey though. Once I open them tgts it I got to eat full pack

March 09, 2016

These are my favourite chocolate by far! I love everything about them from the caramel cup, the nougat, the hazelnut and the dark chocolate on top! Great combination! Chocolate lovers delight!

March 09, 2016

At Christmas time I usually get a box full of these amazing little bites of heaven! Once opened the box doesn't last very long and I am the only one that gets the chance to eat them! Heehee all mine!

2.7/5

March 03, 2016

I wish you can get ones without the nut in the middle l. Then it would be the perfect combination. Once you bite into that nut that is all you can feel in your mouth. So I just take the nut out.

March 03, 2016

These are the most addictive little pieces of chocolaty, nutty heaven I have ever come across. You cant eat just one...or two. I love sitting down with a box of these puppies and a great book! Always well priced too!

March 03, 2016

Great chocolates and had that good crunch to it. I usually buy them for the special occasion because I am trying to reduce my sugar intake. The packaging is nice.

January 11, 2016

These are my favourite chocolates....and I don't even care for sweets!
    the mix of hazelnut, carmel and milk chocolate are the best.
    A box is pretty cheap, you can get for under $5 and that's good because you will eat the whole box!!