Toffifee Reviews
#25 in Chocolate

3.2/5

January 11, 2016

I hadn't bought these for a few years but they are not nearly as good as I remember, maybe I got an old box but I thought they were rather dry and hard, I remember them being more melty and chewy but these almost hard in the center. I would way rather have Turtles

January 11, 2016

Delicious! They are a nice holiday treat. Sweet, but not too sweet. I like how they are chewy & crunchy, but still melt in your mouth. Really good.

January 07, 2016

My daughter always gets me a 3 pack for Christmas every year and by the beginning of January,they are all gone and the bad part about that is,i didn't even share!I LOVE them!

January 03, 2016

Great combination of chocolate,hazelnut and caramel.. Only problem: can't just eat 1

January 03, 2016

I loooooove toffifay chocolates. Not only are they delicious, but they are the perfect bite! The combination of chocolate, hazelnut and caramel is delicious! And this will last you months!

January 01, 2016

My favorite chocolates. Not too sweet and they are really addicting!

January 01, 2016

Love this tasty treat! Always buy it around the holidays! Gets to be very addictive and is very affordable!

January 01, 2016

Great tasting chocolate with caramel and hazelnuts... So tasty a great addition to end any meal as a treat.

December 15, 2015

So delicious. Chewy caramel, soft Nutella type stuff in side, with a crunchy hazelnut in the middle. I'm in heaven! A great holiday treat!

December 15, 2015

Best combination! Very nice anytime, but especially holiday treats!