4.9/5
#9 in Pacifiers

Good - 0

June 01, 2019

Great pacifier

We tried a few different brands of pacifiers but my daughter seems to love the Tommee Tippee brand the best. They are super cute designs and are the perfect size.

April 15, 2019

Cute!

Love these soothers. Both of my kids have used
    Them. I love that they are cute, reasonably priced but most importantly that they are recommended for their orthodontic nipple!! I also like that you can purchase these in a three pack, and that you can get many sizes. 0-2 months. 0-6 months. 6-18 months. 18-36 months!

April 01, 2019

Higly recommend

These are the only soother either of my children would use. I tried all the brands (same thing with bottles) tommee tippee seems to be the brand of choice ! Super
    Cute prints too.

August 13, 2018

Awesome pacifiers!

These pacifiers are amazing for breastfed babies! They come in cute designs and the nipple is perfect! This is the only pacifier my baby will take. They are affordable and cute!

March 28, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Highly recommend this product.

High quality for the lower price. Preferred by my child and highly effective. Would most definitely reccomend purchase. Will be purchasing again, myself.

June 21, 2017

Best pacifiers ever

my son absolutely REFUSES to use any pacifiers that AREN'T tommee tippee! it sucks when i go to the closest walmart and all the had was 0-3 months (both sexes) or 6-12 (girls) there and my son lost his nummies! so we tried another kind, wasn't happening! i could've cried because i payed almost 10 bucks for something he'll never use