Tom's of Maine's Long Lasting "Beautiful Earth" deodorant Reviews

October 14, 2017

Absolutely love Tom's

I love how Tom's is all natural and cruelty free. It's made with safe ingredients and it's aluminum free. Although it is more expensive than regular deodorant it's worth it. It didn't irritate my armpits. The scent isn't artificial and it's light. It works just like any other deodorants just better for you.

1.7/5

October 07, 2017

Not a good replacement wanted to try all natural but doesn't

After watching a documentary called the human experiment I wanted to try and eliminate chemicals and aluminum from my deodorant so I picked toms up and tried it out. I feel like it is greasy and doesn't dry, whatever oil is in it makes me smell more by he end of the day and I just really don't like it. So a freind recommended dr must spray and it literally is the best thing ever. I suggest getting this instead I bought mine in lavender scent.

1.5/5

October 22, 2014

I was seriously disappointed with this product. I use all natural deodorants and I thought I would give this one a try. I was shocked at how badly I smelled after an hour of putting it on after a shower. I did give it a few days to see if my body would adjust, but with no luck. There are other better natural deodorants out there. I would not recommend this one.

September 10, 2014

Seeing as I just did a review of a substandard deodarant I bought when this could not be found.... here is my review of Tom's beautiful earth deodarant. This stuff rocks! It smells amazing, feels great going on, keeps the stinkies and moisture at bay. I love it and will never try another brand.

August 14, 2014

This stuff smells fresh, leaves me feeling like I can go about my business without having to discreetly (or not so) smell my pits to see if I'm "off" already! Aluminum free is always key too!