Prestige Item
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara Reviews

A mascara so amazing, it’s Better Than Sex! This formula thickens, lengthens, and curls after just one coat for the most luscious, dramatic, and volumized lashes possible. The #1-selling prestige mascara in America, Better Than Sex, gives you mind-blowing lashes, every time! Product description via TooFaced.com

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017
    2.0/5

Overrated

I always saw reviews, vlogs etc about this products so once I needed a new mascara I splurged and went for it! I love the way it looks on my eyes, it looks fantastic. The thing I cannot get over is the flaking. It flakes off all day long which of course leaves blake flakes under my eyes all day and no, I don't rub my eyes often so that is not a reason for it flaking off onto my skin. Because of this reason only I can't use it, I don't have time to be constantly looking in the mirror and fixing my makeup. I need something faithful that will stay in place.

It really is..!

I feel like such a cliche saying that this is my favourite mascara, but it really is that good. Although the L'Oreal Lash Paradise is in the same tube and has the same wand, it is the BTS formula that sets it above and beyond its drugstore counterpart. The liquid is thick, so that it gives your lashes a beautiful curl while also lengthening them and making them appear thicker and darker. I use one coat on my top and bottom lashes; any more than that and its gets clumpy. I would never buy this mascara full price because it's $30 and you're supposed to throw out mascara every 3 months in order to avoid eye infections, and that adds up really quickly over a year. I'd suggest buying a mini version, which I have found to last me 3 months easily anyway, and you get the exact same wand. I really dislike the name of this mascara and I feel embarrassed saying it, lol!!

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

My Favourite Mascara

I have tried so many... But I always come back to this one. It does tend to smudge a little bit under my eyes, but the length and volume is unbeatable!

March 22, 2019

It’s pretty good

After tons of layers it still maintains a natural lash pattern and becomes very dramatic HOWEVER I prefer a more defined uncluttered looking lash! It helps them look longer.. but if you’re into volume it’s a great product

March 19, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

My holy Grail mascara!

This is my primary go to. First I love the packaging and the way it feels in my hand. The wand is unique and large. It stays on all day and leave me no clumps or flaking. My lashes almost triple in size! When I read negative reviews on a product I love, like this one tendsto have, I take into consideration that not everyone knows how to properly apply their makeup, therefore it may not be a fault in the product. I feel that rings true with this mascara, and it is amazing!!

March 19, 2019

Very good

Got this in my beauty box, and I’m in love with this, I’ve been using cover girl forever and now all I want is better than sex mascara, I think for the price it definitely does what it says it does. And the bottle is hefty.

March 16, 2019

Good but not for the price

There are many dupes floating around for this mascara, but i personally like this one better. It's not clumpy and leaves ur lashes looking fly! Only problem for me would be the price point.

March 15, 2019

Go with the name brand.

I've purchased this mascara twice now. I first got the sample size as a freebee from Sephora and I loved it. I've tried the "lower priced" versions from the drug store and in my opinion they do not compare. if you want a great coverage in one swipe, go with with this.

March 14, 2019

Volume! Volume! Volume!

If you're not feeling the eyelash extensions, but want long, beautiful lashes- Too Faced "Better Than Sex" mascara is for you! It is on the expensive side, but you get what you pay for! This mascara leaves me feeling sexy and confident!

March 11, 2019

This Macara Makes Your Real Lashes Look Like Faux Lashes!

I tried the sample of this mascara and fell in love!! I recommend buying the small size first just becasue it is extremely expensive! But for me was definitely worth it!
    Btw In the photos I Only had the travel size!!