Prestige Item
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara Reviews

A mascara so amazing, it’s Better Than Sex! This formula thickens, lengthens, and curls after just one coat for the most luscious, dramatic, and volumized lashes possible. The #1-selling prestige mascara in America, Better Than Sex, gives you mind-blowing lashes, every time! Product description via TooFaced.com

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

March 22, 2019

It’s pretty good

After tons of layers it still maintains a natural lash pattern and becomes very dramatic HOWEVER I prefer a more defined uncluttered looking lash! It helps them look longer.. but if you’re into volume it’s a great product

March 19, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

My holy Grail mascara!

This is my primary go to. First I love the packaging and the way it feels in my hand. The wand is unique and large. It stays on all day and leave me no clumps or flaking. My lashes almost triple in size! When I read negative reviews on a product I love, like this one tendsto have, I take into consideration that not everyone knows how to properly apply their makeup, therefore it may not be a fault in the product. I feel that rings true with this mascara, and it is amazing!!

March 19, 2019

Very good

Got this in my beauty box, and I’m in love with this, I’ve been using cover girl forever and now all I want is better than sex mascara, I think for the price it definitely does what it says it does. And the bottle is hefty.

March 15, 2019

Go with the name brand.

I've purchased this mascara twice now. I first got the sample size as a freebee from Sephora and I loved it. I've tried the "lower priced" versions from the drug store and in my opinion they do not compare. if you want a great coverage in one swipe, go with with this.

March 14, 2019

Volume! Volume! Volume!

If you're not feeling the eyelash extensions, but want long, beautiful lashes- Too Faced "Better Than Sex" mascara is for you! It is on the expensive side, but you get what you pay for! This mascara leaves me feeling sexy and confident!

March 11, 2019

This Macara Makes Your Real Lashes Look Like Faux Lashes!

I tried the sample of this mascara and fell in love!! I recommend buying the small size first just becasue it is extremely expensive! But for me was definitely worth it!
    Btw In the photos I Only had the travel size!!

March 10, 2019

The hype is right

I am familiar with some of Two Faced products (which I love) and was thrilled when I received this mascara in February's BoxyCharm subscription box. I've wanted to try it out and actually have it on my 'to buy' list on my next trip to Sephora.
    To sum it up - yes, for me, it lives up to all the hype and raving reviews. But I must touch on the sex comparison, It's a super cute name for a product but no, it's not better than sex, nothing compares to it in my opinion. lol
    I love this formula as it's not clumpy, it has a medium thickness to it, applies really well and it does not flake off while worn. I have long lashes to begin with and this stuff adds mega volume, thickness and even more length, it makes my eyes pop out. Right now, this is my all time favorite mascara and I recommend it to all, I have already filled in my gal pals and they know I am lovin on this mascara!

March 03, 2019

Le meilleur mascara que j'ai pu tester !

J'ai acheté de nombreux mascaras de toutes marques, mais celui-ci se démarque clairement des autres. Bien sûr, il allonge les cils mais leur donne aussi un volume dingue, effet faux cils garanti !
    La qualité du produit explique le prix un peu élevé du mascara même s'il reste quand même moins chers que certains mascaras de grandes marques qui sont moins efficaces, pour les petites bourses ou pour celles et ceux qui n'utilisent pas souvent de mascara, je vous conseille le format voyage, moins cher, ce qui vous évitera d'avoir un mascara sec si vous ne l'utilisez que rarement.

March 02, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

OMG

This is seriously my favourite go to mascara. Makes my lashes look like I’ve got flash lashes on, they make them long and luscious! I’m committed to this product

March 01, 2019

the best on the market

i've been wearing this mascara for years (maybe forever?) and I'm neverrrr going to change. this never leaks, its subtle yet does the job. plus the packaging is really cute.