Prestige Item
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara Reviews

A mascara so amazing, it’s Better Than Sex! This formula thickens, lengthens, and curls after just one coat for the most luscious, dramatic, and volumized lashes possible. The #1-selling prestige mascara in America, Better Than Sex, gives you mind-blowing lashes, every time! Product description via TooFaced.com

August 13, 2019

Too Faced - Better Than Sex mascara

It works like a dream. Very satisfied with the quality, however it is a bit costly, as most things from Sephora are. I’ve had it for awhile now and it still works amazing. Would recommend!

August 13, 2019

Beautiful lashes!

Too Faced better than sex mascara is my go to mascara for lash volume and length. I naturally have short, light eyelashes. I’ve tried many other mascaras but I always come back to this one.

2.7/5

August 07, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Not for me

So i thought i was love this mascara, but unfortunately its not for me. Once applied its beautiful but i found the texture of it very watery and messy to apply.
    I also find it a bit expensive...$40 for this product was not worth it to me.

August 06, 2019
    Virginia, United States

Amazing

This is a great lengthening, thickening and volumizing mascara. It compares very well if not better to alternative brands in this price range of around $20. I bought mine at Sephora and think it's a bargain for what you get. It has a great brush that helps not only thicken eyelashes but also separate them which is usually hard to find in a mascara wand. I love how it's so buildable and how after a couple coats my eyelashes are transformed and look so full! This is definitely worth getting and I highly recommend it!

August 05, 2019
    Serbia

Decent but expensive

This mascara is good, eyelashes look long and thick. However for such a small tube it's pricey, $15 CAD. I wish they would just lower the price a little bit. Otherwise, a good buy, a favourite for sure!

August 04, 2019

Awesome Product!

I use this product on a daily basis. It effectively provides eyelash lift and colour. I am generally sensitive to mascara but this particular brand causes no sensitivity.

July 27, 2019
    Texas, United States

absolutely the best. i recommend!

I love this mascara so much. It gives my lashes so much length and just gives them life tbh! This mascara gives so much product with just 1 coat and doesn’t leave them looking like spiders!!! For the price it’s absolutely worth it

July 26, 2019

My All Time Favourite Mascara!

I got this mascara in my BoxyCharm subscription and it is by far the best mascara I have ever used! I love it! It goes on beautifully without clumping.

July 25, 2019

The best mascara ever!

This mascara is by far the best I have used for my lashes. It does a great job of separating my lashes and making them look full and long. It is a bit pricey but if you could get it on sale, it is totally worth it!

July 25, 2019

Best mascara

This is my favourite high end mascara. I like my lashes to be long and full of volume. This mascara definitely delivers in the volume category. The best part is it will stay on the entire day. If you like water proof mascaras, Too Faced does offer it.