Prestige Item
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara Reviews

A mascara so amazing, it’s Better Than Sex! This formula thickens, lengthens, and curls after just one coat for the most luscious, dramatic, and volumized lashes possible. The #1-selling prestige mascara in America, Better Than Sex, gives you mind-blowing lashes, every time! Product description via TooFaced.com

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017
    1.0/5

August 17, 2020

Flaky and gave me raccoon eyes

I wanted to like this mascara so badly. The packaging is so cute and the cheeky name is fun. However, the formula did not work for me at all. The look was clumpy and after a few hours of wear the product crumbled onto my under-eyes making them look dark.

August 10, 2020

the lashes will look fuller and you look beautiful

the lashes will look fuller, I use this mascara ever since I first tried it because it’s one of the few mascaras that have actually proven effective on my lashes. the results are great. I do recommend throwing it out once it starts to dry up since this will cause your lashes sexy women

August 09, 2020
    Georgia, United States

Very long lasting

This is definitely my most long-lasting mascara so I always pick this one when I'm going out for a few hours. That said, it does feel a little heavy and drying on the eyes (at least for me) and it dries really quickly and can get clumpy if you're not careful.

July 31, 2020

My favourite mascara looks so natural

Extremely black and easy to apply and take off! Tube is extremely easy to store and lasts pretty long for the 30$. It’s a little expensive but worth it

July 23, 2020
    Utah, United States

better than you ever thought

package is a frosted pink metal long tube, the applicater is large brush wish a lot of spaced out bristles, sturdy case, you can get this in black i double checked and i cant find this is black so unfortunately thats not a option as of yet but i will update this as soon a i find out otherwise. smell is chemically i couldnt give you a exact description of how it smells but it goes away as it dries use - brush wand through eyelashes generally i go over both sets 2 times, heed my words never never ever try to use more than 2 layers! it will only lead to a messy disaster it tends to smear it takes longer to dry and if your not careful can go other places than where you applied it now if you only apply it 2 layers does dry really quickly beyond that it takes like a minute or 2 to dry. i havent seen any flaking throughout the day and ive never needed to reapply it or touch it up at all. works for every skin tone and type. removal isnt too hard ive never had to get any special make up removers to take this off. now the price for a full size the pricing is a bit steep but definitely worth the cost it works amazingly well though the loreal version is also top notch as a dupe for it the price is actually for a mini while the one at walmart is for a full size generally the full size is i believe 25$ but overall this one is my top top favorite and if i have the option i will always buy this over and over as it has the best results and only the dupe for it has matched my now really high standards

July 10, 2020

A little pricey but worth it!

I usually buy the travel size of this mascara and it lasts me a good amount of time. it's a little on the pricey side, but no other mascara compares in my opinion! My lashes stay curled and full and don't flake all day. It's an investment, but a good one.

July 08, 2020
    California, United States

Your lashes will definitely look fuller!

I have stuck to this mascara ever since I first tried it because it’s one of the few mascaras that have actually proven effective on my lashes. It’s not the most affordable mascara but the results are great. I do recommend throwing it out once it starts to dry up since this will cause your lashes to clump.

July 08, 2020

By far the best mascara!

I have been using this product for 2 years now and I don’t plan on changing anytime soon! I always get compliments on my eyelashes now! It doesn’t clump and makes your eyelashes look long and thick!

July 07, 2020
    Iowa, United States

really good mascara

this mascara is a really good one. it does smudge a little bit (throughout the day not right away though). it gives you natural long voluminous lashes.

July 05, 2020

Dramatic lashes!

This is my favourite mascara to date. I tried it on a whim after a sales person recommended it and I’m glad I did. Get the look of false lashes without the hassle of glue. The only complaint is that the formula does gunk up very easily on the tube as well as on the lashes.