3.9/5
Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara Reviews

2.3/5

May 09, 2021

Subpar

Was recommended this product by a friend - she told me this was one of the best mascaras she has ever used. I bought this excited to try, but was unfortunately disappointed. I am not a fan of the mascara brush - found to not be great on the lashes and clumps really easily. Unfortunately to my dismay, the brush was ruined (clumpy and unusable) after a couple weeks. Overall, will likely not buy this again.

April 24, 2021

Really good

I really love this. It’s kinna expensive but it will worth the money you spend. It is really waterproof and it makes my eye so much bigger and my lashes are really on fleek.

1.3/5

April 10, 2021

A waste of money

This product is really not worth the money. I love too faced products in general so was very excited to try this mascara, but it was a really big dissapointment. It did not hold it for the entire day, less than 30 min after applying it my eye lashes were flat and no longer curled, this is a waterproof product so i was expecting a lot more, specially considering the price. The formula was also very thick and messy to apply. Overall a big no for this one.

March 19, 2021

Good but pricey.

You really are getting what you pay for with this mascara. Can range up to around $30 depending on where you get it, but it looks nice, not much clumpy and is waterproof (to an extent). Great, great, great.

March 12, 2021
    Cheshire East, United Kingdom

Great looking lashes

I purchased the smaller size as I have never really liked waterproof mascaras, find they clump up and are hard to remove.
    This one was easy to apply and I could apply multiple layers to build up the product which is how I like to use my masacara to get my desired look.
    Found I only had to apply twice to each eye.
    Lasted all day without any flaking and was definitely waterproof.
    Came off easily with an oil based make up remover and did not leave any residue.

March 01, 2021
    Florida, United States

Unmatched, the holy grail of mascara

This is one of those times where the buzz you hear around a product is absolutely true. This mascara is game changing, and I have no idea how they do it. I have tried dozens of mascaras but always come back to the trusty better than sex. There are quite a few dupes out there, but the formula and wand brush on the BTS is still superior.

November 21, 2020

A nice mascara!

This is a nice mascara! It makes your lashes look long and I quite enjoy the packaging looking and feeling as though it has water droplets on it. It does a nice job in lengthening lashes.

November 11, 2020

Only Mascara I use

I have been using this product for about 2 years. I plan to continue to use it also. As someone who does not have the darkest lashes, this mascara gives me the volume and length I desire. My lashes do not clump and it feels rather light weight. It is a bit on the pricey side but it is so worth it!

November 04, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Great waterproof mascara!

I bought this mascara as part of a 3 pack of full sized, Too Faced Mascara variety pack so I could try them all. So far this one has been my favorite, especially as the weather gets wetter and colder into winter! The formula is clump free, it doesn't bother my sensitive, contact-wearing eyes, and it doesn't smudge on my eyelids!

August 07, 2020

LOVED IT!

It is amazing! It lasts all day and super waterproof! I wore it to a festival and it started raining and didn't run at all! 100% would recommend it! A little pricey but worth it!