Prestige Item
Too Faced Born This Way Medium-to-Full Coverage Foundation Reviews

March 19, 2019

The cute packaging sets the tone

This product comes in very cute packaging and definitely sets the tone for how great this product is. I’ve trued many different expensive foundations and they are either cakey, flaky or don’t have a colour that is a perfect match for my skin tone. This one is the total opposite. Feels and looks amazing on the skin! Love it love it love it!!!

March 15, 2019

Build-able Coverage Foundation That Lasts all day!

The Too Faced Born This Way Medium-to-Full Coverage Foundation definitely earned its name! The packaging of this product is beautiful, and the glass bottle and gold engraved rim add a sense of luxury and high end value. I typically use two pumps of foundation and have enough product to cover my entire face providing medium coverage. Once the foundation dries down, it is 100% build-able, and you can add another layer to reach a full coverage look. With the application of setting powder over top of the foundation, it does not crease and is long lasting.

February 18, 2019

Perfection

This product makes your skin look flawless. I’ve had several people tell me that my skin looks doll-like while wearing this foundation. It hides all imperfections while giving you a “your skin but better” appearance! It’s costly but so wort it. A little goes a long way

November 17, 2018

Staple Foundation

No flakes, no lines, and doesnt budge! Absolutely perfect, I bought this product a few weeks ago and I can already tell I'm not looking back. It's been a real journey to find a foundation that stays on my skin for my whole shift (I work 12 hour days). It sets very quickly and is more on the full coverage side without being cakey, total win-win. I can not stress how flawless the actual foundation is!

The only slight issue that I have is colour range. I don't know about the darker shades but I found that in the lighter shade options I wished they had some in-betweens. (I'm between Snow and Ivory).The colour I have is slightly too light for my face and I have to make sure I bronze and contour before going out so I don't look sickly, LOL. The shade one darker from it is too dark. With that said, this foundation is so easy to layer other things on to without it caking, it almost doesnt matter. (almost.)

July 23, 2018

Best I’ve found

I’ve been searching for an amazing foundation for a long time. I usually have a problem with finding one light enough for me that doesn’t have a pink undertone and finally tried this one and I’m in love. Amazing coverage and colour for my skin.

April 05, 2018

Its ok

I loved how easy it was to apply. I doesnt go on thick so less cakey feeling. Its not my favorite foundation for that price point. Ive had better results with some drugstore brands. For me its just not worth it. I usually wear diorskin forever or maybeline/loreal and it doesnt give me the results i like. Its not as forgiving on the poors and i find it creases.

April 03, 2018
    South Dakota, United States

Spendy but worth it

I love too faced products because they very much have great quality. This foundation is no excuse. It has medium to full coverage that blends seamlessly with my skin tone. They have a ton of shades so that you can truly find the perfect fit. It stays on all day and the formula is not greasy, does not make my face breakout, and does not make me oily. It smells good and the bottle lasts a long time, i'm still on my first which is amazing because i use it frequently. The coverage is great and worth it to me when looking for a quality foundation. The price is a little high but I needed a good foundation so I was willing to spend it and would do it again for this product.

February 21, 2018

This foundation surprised me for the better!!!

I recently went to sephora and got this foundation by too faced, after recommendation for their makeup artists.

I like the line of too faced products they're bold fun and unique, however I wasn't sure how their foundation would be....well let me tell you I actually was surprised, didn't expect a foundation from them that I really liked!!!!

It says medium to full coverage, I would say more a of a medium but in a good way, because my face was covered all the blemsies were hidden, however it was still a light glowing foundation that complimented me and looked natural and yet I had so Much makeup on!!!

This foundation made me look natural even when my face was not.

The color selection was great, I purchased in light beige personally.

The coverage was smooth I applied with a foundation brush in face wondering. I had a beautiful makeup professionally done face after applying and yet it was simply me.

Really surprised me this foundation. Great job to the sephora girl who recommended!!!

January 19, 2018

Buildable coverage

Shade I bought online is a little yellow for me but is easily corrected with concealer and powder. Blends beautifully with a brush or beauty blender. Medium to full coverage as promised and a natural finish. Buildable to full coverage without looking like a mask.

January 16, 2018

Finally not Orange!

I love this foundation! Works great with their 3 in 1 primer. I finally do not have orange skin and snow white actually matches my skin tone! I think Too faced will be my new favourite brand for foundation. Last all day and not clumpy.