Prestige Item
Too Faced Damn Girl! 24 Hour Mascara Reviews

March 26, 2020
    United Kingdom

The best so far

I have several brands of mascara, but I got this one at the store too faced and I love it, and it has been my favorite at the moment, it stretches the lashes well, it is easy to remove and it has a long duration. I'm loving.

January 30, 2020
    Nottingham, United Kingdom

Good product, pretty packiaging, works as a mascara!

Pretty packaging, box and mascara tube it works brilliant on length and is good on volume although can be really clumpy and gives the spider legs look, I do enjoy using it except this lets you down.

October 19, 2019

The best mascara ever!!!

the brush is spectacular !!!! I love the texture, it has no smell, and it lasts literally all night. You do not need to use 2 different products, with this you will achieve spectacular eyelashes!!!

October 09, 2019
    Haringey, United Kingdom

DAMN Girl....!

The mascara adds volume, definition and length. No clumping, no smudging, clean curled lashes with an intense super black finish. Long lasting all day. For more drama, double coat of mascara will definitely do the job.

2.0/5

September 29, 2019

Not impressive

I was really excited to try this mascara however was quickly disappointed. At first when I saw the big fluffy wand, I thought it would give me big fluffy lashes. It did not. My lashes just looked like they had a coating on, but nothing that stood out. It also tranfered on to my lids all day long, which I hate. Would not purchase this again.

September 26, 2019

Long lasting and intense!

It looks like I have fake lashes on when I use this. I have average length lashes and this just extends it to a great length. The brush itself is curved, which claims to extend lashes more. Comparing it to my other mascara, this one definitely lasts longer. Would buy again.

September 22, 2019

Great product!!!!

It really curls and lengthens the lashes! I like how the mascara is easy to remove but it still lasts a long time!!!! And the packaging is sooo cute!!!

September 11, 2019

J'adore ce produit!

Les gens me demandent souvent si j'ai des faux cils à cause de ce mascara .Il n'y a pas d'effet de lourdeur et il allonge les cils plus que les autres mascaras essayé auparavant..Je l'adore tout simplement !!

July 19, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

I just love this mascars.

I love this mascara, recently bought and found it so good. Its quite light on lashes and last long enough. Gives good coverage with falsies. I would recommend you guys this beautiful looking mascara.

July 14, 2019
    Kent, United Kingdom

My current favourite by far!!

I received this as part of a giveaway, and have always used fake lashes to get that dramatic look, well once using this and I'm almost a convert!! It gives a beautiful effect of longer thicker lashes and applied in a few coats looks fantastic!! I would definitely recommend to anyone and everyone!!