Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer Reviews
#10 in Primer

November 14, 2017

Makes my face feel smooth and hydrated

I don't wear foundation on a daily basis, but I do wear this primer. It smoothes fine lines and wrinkles and provides a bit of extra hydration. I apply on eyelids before my eyeshadow base (a light concealer) to ward of flakiness and creasing throughout the day.

November 09, 2017

Love it!

I love this primer and it smells fantastic. Feel as if it's not only moisturizing my skin but keeping my makeup on! The smell is a coconut scent which I really love because I feel many primers don't smell good or don't smell like anything!

September 26, 2017

Excellent primer!

As a person with dry/combination skin, I have a hard time finding a primer that will stop foundation from clinging to my dry spots, but will also last all day against my oily t-zone. This primer, however, I found does the job very well! I've only used it a couple of times now with a sample I received from Sephora, but the times I have used it I found it also helped my foundation to last much longer than using my usual primer. It helps mask my pores, which I generally don't have a huge problem with anyway, but that's certainly a plus! All in all, I would certainly recommend this product to a friend, and I will definitely be purchasing the full size!

September 08, 2017

A moisturizing primer.

I recently tried this primerand it was completely different than what I was used to. I felt that it was more of a moisturizer than a primer. The texture was creamy and left my skin feeling slightly tacky.That could be because I have normal to combination skin. This primer would probably be better suited towards those with dry skin. I personally prefer a tinted primer like Porefessional. So far that is my go to primer. I more often than not wear it on its own. I found this primer could not be worn alone. I seen no improvement in the look of my skin at all. I wore this with a tinted moisturizer and didn't find it stayed on all that much better than if I had worn it on its own. I really wanted to like it since it had great reviews but I guess it just wasn't for me. This primer is infused with coconut water and therefore does have a coconut scent which might be appealing to some. I personally didn't like it. If you are looking for a silicone free primer you may want to give this primer a try. Although I didn't love this primer I can say it did leave me with a nice youthful dewy look. I prefer a dewy look to matte because in my opinion it looks more natural.

August 11, 2017

lovely scent

Smells like coconuts. Didn't dry out my skin. Makeup stayed on. I did notice sometimes the product would roll off my skin, whether it was on a dry area or not.

August 05, 2017

sent by the gods.

There's a reason lots of people use this stuff and it's raved about all over youtube. It's the best primer I have found. When I first used it, I was kind of shocked this was even considered a primer. It has the texture of a moisturizer, it's white and creamy, not your typical clear primer (Example: Smashbox). It has an amazing light coconut scent. I use this after moisturizer, before foundation but honestly, it's so smooth and moisturizing itself, I feel like I don't need moisturizer beforehand. It makes my makeup go on smooth no matter what I'm using, whether it be a dampened beauty blender or a foundation brush.

August 05, 2017

Hydration and makeup that lasts

Simply my favourite face primer ever! This silicone-free moisturizing primer does not break me out and keeps my skin hydrated all day. It smells amazing thanks to the coconut water, and has a cooling feeling on the skin. I just repurchased a new tube and can't wait to use it again.

July 19, 2017

Yes yes yes!

I received the Too Faced Hangover Primer as a free sample when I ordered mascara from them and OMG I was so bummed when I used it up! It was so amazing! I've used MK, and Smashbox (which I didn't like either because it's an odd consistency) but this primer actually hydrated my skin which is hard to do. And it smelled so yummy! A win in my book.

June 21, 2017

No hangover for me

I know my review title may be misleading seeing as I'm not a drinker but often my skin does look like I'm hungover or tired or just dull. This primer revives my skin, it makes it look alive and not so dull. It's moisturizing and easy to spread and absorb. I'm a big fan of the coconut water infusion in this product because of course it's great for my skin and it smells FANTASTIC. I recently learnt that a new spray primer in this line has been released and I can't wait to try it

June 15, 2017

LOVEE

I really like this primer especially when I am using a matte foundation. If you have dry skin as well i highly recommend this primer. It is soothing on the skin, smells great and moisturizes as well which is why sometimes i even skip moisturizer since you can use this as a 2 in 1.