Prestige Item
Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer Reviews

August 09, 2018

Love it!

I know that this primer is a little on the pricey side but it is a great primer! I have combination oily skin and this primer keeps my makeup/foundation on all day (I wear my makeup for about 8-10 hours a day hot or cold weather). When I use this primer my foundati9n stays in place and keeps my makeup looking great all day. I don’t have any oily or greasy feel to my skin at all, and if I start to sweat on those hot days I blot my face with blotting paper and this primer keeps my makeup/foundation in place even well I blot.
    I have been using this primer for over a year now, and this is my main primer, even though it’s a higher price I personally still think it’s worth it because of how well it works at keeping my makeup in place and that I only have to use a small amount of the primer when I use it, and it has never made my face break out.
    I highly recommend this to anyone that hasn’t tried it and like I said I have combination oily skin and it works great for me. So give it a try!

May 28, 2018

Un bonne base hydratante

Cette base pour le teint est très efficace et elle hydrate. Le fini est soyeux ou naturel mais pas mat. Idéal pour l'hiver ou encore si la peau est sèche. il permet au fond de teint de tenir plus longtemps.

April 26, 2018

Smells amazing but not very effective

I was looking for a new primer so I bought the travel size to try this one out. It smells great and is very hydrating. It is lightweight and feels great on the skin but unfortunately it did not do much to help with make up coverage. The consistency is more like a moisturizer.

April 16, 2018

Smells great.

I originally had received this primer as an ipsy sample and didn't have high hopes. Well, I was dead wrong! It smells great, keeps my skin looking perfect, and absorbs nicely under my makeup. I even sometimes use it as regular face lotion if I'm too lazy to get my other stuff!

March 14, 2018

100% recommend, even for oily skin! Will buy again!

I bought this on the recommendation of the brand ambassador from Too Faced, after getting a makeover during National Lipstick Day. I have combination skin that is acne prone, and the rep used this with the Born This Way foundation. The rep suggested that while my skin may be oily, it's because it's dry that the skin is producing this oil and since this primer is infused with coconut water, it provides that hydration that my skin is lacking, and it'll prevent my skin from absorbing my foundation to try and hydrate itself. Needless to say, I bought it, and yes, while it does have a fragrance, I adore the smell of it. It applies like water, it's very lightweight, very cool, and my skin feels hydrated when I apply it. I don't find it very sticky after it sets, and I find that my foundation really stays in place when I use this primer (I use the Born This Way and Primed and Peachy foundations, both of which have worked with this primer). Many people complimented my skin after I started using this primer - my skin definitely had a nice glow to it! Some people have said it gives a dewy look, but I don't find that when I use it. I think it looks amazing, and I've continued to purchase this several times. Can't recommend it enough! Too Faced is also cruelty-free!

1.0/5

February 20, 2018

Useless

I did not find this did anything for me. It didn't vreate any kind of base under my foundation at all. It also felt like my foundation slid around and got muddy.

February 03, 2018

Must have primer!

Once I tried this primer out there hasn’t been a primer I’ve loved as much. This product is great with sensitive skin which is important for me. It keeps my makeup in place and lasting all day long.

February 01, 2018

Doubles as a moisturizer!

The BEST primer/moisturizer for combination skin. I have tried almost every primer in the market and this is by far the best. It doubles as a moisturizer as well so you can skip a step in your morning routine!

November 14, 2017

Makes my face feel smooth and hydrated

I don't wear foundation on a daily basis, but I do wear this primer. It smoothes fine lines and wrinkles and provides a bit of extra hydration. I apply on eyelids before my eyeshadow base (a light concealer) to ward of flakiness and creasing throughout the day.

November 09, 2017

Love it!

I love this primer and it smells fantastic. Feel as if it's not only moisturizing my skin but keeping my makeup on! The smell is a coconut scent which I really love because I feel many primers don't smell good or don't smell like anything!