Too Faced Lip Injection Reviews

3.2/5
Ranked #67 out of 105 in Lip Plumpers

Fantasizing about fuller, plumper lips? Dream no more - just get injected! Too Faced introduces Lip Injection Extreme Lip Plumping Treatment, a crystal-clear, liquid lip volumizer that plumps up lips for results that last up to 4 hours.

April 13, 2017

I like this product a lot it starts of tingling then burns like heck for a minute and then its fine for me anyways. I love that my lips turn red after using it too it adds a beautiful colour to the lips and plumps them nicley

April 13, 2017

Gives my lips that extra bit of plump that they are missing naturally, without looking fake. Nice texture to it as well. It's one of my go to products.

April 05, 2017

I got this in a deluxe sample set from Sephora. It had a deluxe sample of the Better Than Sex mascara (my favourite) and a deluxe sample of this. I tried it a few weeks ago and OMG, this product is awful. It burns the lips soooo badly. At first it tingles, then feels hot, then burns and stings. My lips turned bright red. I had to wipe it off because it was so uncomfortable. It plumped my lips but the sensations were just way too much for me, I couldn't handle it.

2.8/5

March 21, 2017

I love this Lipgloss! I use the clear one and its so shiny. It perfect to put on top of a lipstick to add a little shine. I also find it really does plump my lips and thats exactly what I need. I recommend this product to all my friends.

March 10, 2017

A bit too pricey and unnecessary to use every day but I love this lip plumper for special occasions. It really works! There is definitely a tingling effect moments after application and I would stress that you should be careful to not get it anywhere but your lips as it will cause redness. It leaves your lip a beautiful sheen, glossy pink tone which looks great on any complexion. I personally use mine prior to my lipstick application though. It really makes the colour pop!

1.3/5

March 01, 2017

I purchased this lip injection lip gloss in a set with a couple of their other lip glosses and blushes. I would definitely not recommend this lip gloss to anyone. Not even after one minute of applying the gloss, my lips began burning and stinging. The inside of my mouth also felt like it was tingling and numbing and it was overall an unpleasant feeling, so I took it off after two minutes. Even after applying, my lips continued to sting for a couple of minutes. I'm not sure if there is something in the product that cause this reaction or if it was a personal reaction. I e-mailed Too Faced to inquire about the stinging sensation but have not received a reply.
    Definitely not worth it in my opinion, mine went straight into the trash.

2.0/5

January 07, 2017

There was so much hype around this product i was very disappointed when i actually used it for myself. It does smell amazing but when it comes to actually doing its job i noticed that its more glossy than plumping. I felt the tingling for a little bit but didn't really notice a difference. Also, it is very sticky on the lips which i don't like.

0.5/5

September 23, 2016

This is just a fancy lip gloss that did absolutely nothing for me. I think I have better chances of plumping my lips with a bee sting over using this. Sorry, Too Faced. Love your stuff but this one failed!

September 23, 2016

I thoroughly enjoyed the Too Faced Lip Injection. I got a deluxe sample in my Ipsy bag. I had never tried it before. I don't use too many plumping glosses. My first impression was it burned/tingled a little but, but nothing unbearable. I noticed an instant difference. My lips looked more plump within minutes. Its soft, not sticky. It smells good. I've worn it on top of lipsticks as well. I would definitely recommend it. If you are sensitive to plumping ingredients, this might not be for you.

May 27, 2016

This is such a fun product! For me it works! It's a temp plumping effect. If your expecting big fat lips, you will be disappointed. It tingles and gives you a slight fuller look. I got my friends hooked on it too.