Prestige Item
Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer Reviews

The silicone-based eyeshadow primer transforms any eye shadow into a perfectly blendable, color-drenched, intensified version of itself, then locks it down perfectly until you take it off. The skin soothing formula evens out the skin tone on your lids and smoothes out lines while it secures a barrier between the oils of your skin and your makeup, so no shadow catastrophes will ever happen again.

June 12, 2019
    North Dakota, United States

Primer

This is a good primer, the price is up there, but it’s not crazy expensive. Makes my shadow last longer and be more vibrant as well. Packaging is cute and product lasts a long time as well.

February 22, 2019

This is the best eye primer I have ever used

I use the primer when I put on my makeup first thing in the morning, and when I take it off before I go to bed my eye shadow still looks just like it did when I first put it on. No creasing, no fading, no smudging. I've had other primers that were good, but this one is amazing.
    I also really like the texture and consistency.
    The price is what you would expect for a higher end product, but it's definitely worth it.

January 12, 2019

A Product that Does What it Proclaims

A freebie that created a believer! Goes on smooth and gives your eyeshadow staying power. Eyeshadow does not fade or sit only in the crease. Your eyes look amazing as the day and night wear on!

February 18, 2018

Love this primer

I use this primer almost every day. It adds long life to my shadow and keeps it in place. I love that you can mix it with different shadows to create a different look/colour with the shadow as well as liner. You only have to use a small amount so it lasts a while.

February 12, 2018

Work Really Well

Have oily eyelids and need a eyelid primer to keep eyshadow in place. Have used eyeshadow primers for years but decided to give this one a try once my go to primer ran out. The product spread evenly and was easy to apply. The shadow stayed put all night. New favourite primer.

January 28, 2018

Un indispensable

Ce produit est devenu un inos pensable pourpour faire tenir mes fards toute la journée. Ne file pas et rend les couleurs de fards à paupières d autant plus belle

November 20, 2017

Best primer ever!

I've tried so many eye shadow primers and have never come across anything as good as the Shadow Insurance from Too Faced. It holds everything in place and at the end of a long day, my eye shadow still looks awesome! I even use it when I'm not wearing any eye shadow because I find it does such a good job at stopping any oil from building up on them and just keeps them matte and nice feeling.
    Worth every penny!

October 02, 2017

Go To Shadow Primer

This primer helps my shadow to stay put and stay pigmented throughout the day. It works really well and a little goes a long way. Overall, it's an excellent shadow primer.

September 29, 2017

perfect primer

best primer ive used ina while doesnt make my skin feel greasy. distributes evenly and well . mositurizes skin and preps it so my foundation goes on smoothly

1.7/5

September 13, 2017

Returned it

I know a lot of people swear my this primer. For me it didn't do anything. I bought it and after 2 months in using it, the consistency suddenly changed to watery. I didn't find any difference in my eyeshadow wear on using this product.