Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection Palette

Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection Palette Reviews

Ranked #39 out of 1264 in Eye Shadow

April 15, 2017

These are gorgeous colours that have a fun peach scent. The eyeshadows have little fallout go on nice and smooth and blend amazingly well together. Only wish they included a eye shadow brush in the pallet

April 13, 2017

I love love loooove this eye palette, I honestly bought it just to complete my Too Faced Sweet Peach collection but after using it, my heart has been won. Every color that I have used has been soft and blendable with little to no fall out. I definitely recommend a good primer for this palette to get the full effect of the colors. Some are metallic, some are sparkle, then some are matte. Its just the perfect mix of eye shadows in one convenient little tin, plus that peach smell is so intoxicating. It really helps perk me up in the mornings

January 31, 2017

The Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection Palette is infused with the juicy scent and antioxidant-rich essence of peach. Create endless looks with 18 shades of peachy pinks, corals, bronzes, and pops of purples that will leave your eyes looking warm weather-fresh all year long. It features a Glamour Guide with three eye looks to get you started.

January 24, 2017

I AM IN LOVE!!! First of all it smells AMAZING!!! It literally makes me fell like a little girl again that's is playing dress up. But don't be scared you definitely wont end up looking like you dived in to your moms make up bag. All the colors are so beautiful you can create any look you want. from everyday to summery and bubbly and creative to a very sophisticated sexy night look. And did i mention it smells AMAZING!!

January 09, 2017

Although the customer service was horrible, this is an amazing palette and I fell in love when I wanted to hate it! Smells great and wears amazing. Pigmented and formulated just right. I would buy again.. I want all of the palettes now after having this one!

January 05, 2017

I got this in the mail just over 3 weeks ago, and have ben using it every day so I can try all the different colours, And i must say I absolutely love this palette. i love the pinks and the brows. can be used for day or night looks. the colours blend very easily and has enough shimmer and matte colours to have endless variety. I am on LOVE with this palette. easily my favourite that i own right now, and the peach smell is SO DELICIOUS. highly recommend.

December 05, 2016

some of the colours aren't easy to work with, i like that most shades on here can be worked with together to create beautiful looks with this, the smell of it just makes it even more enjoyable to use everyday

September 06, 2016

this eyeshadow palette is my favourite palette i own. it has a range of mattes and shimmery shadows that are all very pigmented. they have a varity of colours from beachs to browns to purples. they are very blendable and a bonus is they all smell like peaches.

July 12, 2016

I can't tell how much I love this eyeshadow palette and its delicious peachy scent. Too Faced did an amazing job creating the Sweet Peach palette!
    In love with the pretty colors this palette has,once again great pigments from the eyeshadows and I don't never regret buying Too Faced eyeshadows!!!