Too Faced Sweethearts perfect flush blush Reviews

Good - 0

March 26, 2020
    Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

Perfect

I have several blush but this is my favorite so far, incredible product perfect pigmentation, I think its price is expensive, but its duration is long, I recommend.

August 01, 2018

My go to blush

This heart shaped blush looks beautiful in the package and on the skin. It has 3 color swatches that can be worn seperate or swirled together, leaving cheeks flushed with a hint of radiance.

March 27, 2018

Stunning Blush!

This blush is so beautiful! It has a sheen to it making your face glow! It is so pigmented and blends out beautifully! However I am not a fan of it clunky packaging, but overall ... LOVE

June 25, 2017

I love it!!!

J'ai adoré ce produit je pourrais le racheter encore et encore! Il tient hyper longtemps et le fini est parfait!! Le fini est glowy et j'adore sa!! Je le conseil à tout le monde!!

July 25, 2016

This is such a beautiful blush! I don't wear blush often but it's just way too pretty not to have. It's shimmery but not over the top, it's a soft shimmer! The colour I have is "peach beach" and it has the prettiest peachy pink shades! Beautiful on their own or any mixture of the 3 as well.

June 11, 2016

This is my most favourite summer (season) purchase. I got the shade 'Peach Beach" And it is stunning on my bronzing summer skin tone! It has a beautiful shimer, but not too much that I can't wear it during the day, but still glamorous to wear on a night out. I'm such a sucker for the adorable packaging, and it even smells nice! Definitely will buy more, I'd love to try Candy glow next!