Too Faced’s Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eyeshadow Primer Reviews
#150 in Primer

June 29, 2017

Ride or Die eyeshadow primer, Only one I would use!

This eyeshadow primer is probably the best one I've ever tried, not only does it work great but it also lasts forever, I swear! The tube never runs out as a little goes a long way, total worth the price! Im an eyeliner person, i love wearing winged eyeliner but it would always smudge once my eyelids got oily, but since I started using this primer I've seen dramatic improvement! My eyeliner stays put for more than 24 hours and its totally waterproof as well. 10 out of 10 would recommend.

July 28, 2016

- Too Faced’s Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eyeshadow Primer is a necessity for anyone who creates eyelid masterpieces.
    - This product makes even sheer eyeshadows look pigmented and has the consistency of a liquid under eye concealer.
    - My best friend gifted me a travel set of this Too Faced Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eyeshadow Primer and their popular mascara Better Than Sex. I’m really thankful that she introduced me to this holy grail product that makes my eyeshadow last a long time.