3.9/5
TooFaced Better than Sex Mascara Reviews
#75 in Mascara

January 07, 2021

Lashes for days

This is my favourite mascara on the market. I have tried so many different kinds but nothing seems to work as well as this. Easily coats lashes for length and curl without looking chunky and clumping.

December 07, 2020
    New York, United States

OMG HOLY GRAIL MASCARA!!!!

This mascara literally makes even the most sparse lashes INSANELY thick and voluminous. I'm OBSESSED!!!! This hour glass shaped wand is a MAGIC WAND!! it's sexy, it's cool, it's effective- it's (almost) BETTER THAN SEX!!!!

November 22, 2020

I like it

It's a tad big over priced!
    It's really good tho, long-lasting, applies pretty nice.
    It is a little thick which causes my lashes to stick so I need to go over it with another brush

November 16, 2020

Might not be better than, but pretty dang close

I love this mascara. It is my go to, I first stumbled upon it as a sampler in a subscription box, and I haven't turned back. It makes my lashes look gorgeous; adding both length and volume. If you get the non waterproof version, it is not too heavy, whereas I found the waterproof one to weigh down my lashes. I used this as n every day mascara and just added coats when I wanted more drama.

2.2/5

October 19, 2020

Clumpy

I love the packaging! Love most of too faced face products. This mascara was horrible. The formula is way to wet leaving your eyelashes clumpy and looking heavy if you apply to much. The wand is much to big to get into the corners resulting in smudging. During the day it gets flaky.

October 06, 2020

A really nice mascara

Theres a reason why it is the most popular mascara, its because its sooo nice. It will make your lashes look really nice and long. The only issue I have with it is the price, you can get about the same for a way cheaper price.

September 29, 2020

Two swipes & done

This mascara is great, a time saver in the morning because two applications per eye and you basically look like you’ve got falsies. The downside, which is a deal breaker for me, is it’s basically like trying to remove cement from your eyelashes. I’ve tried various types of mascara remover and they all require extra elbow grease to get it off.

August 31, 2020

Better than others that's for sure

I have used probably 30 different types of mascaras and have always been disappointed with the coverage, staying power and the formula flaking off and ending up under my eyes. This one has been so amazing! The tube is heavy in my hands and the brush is shaped perfectly to curl and lengthen lashes.

1.0/5

August 17, 2020

Flaky and gave me raccoon eyes

I wanted to like this mascara so badly. The packaging is so cute and the cheeky name is fun. However, the formula did not work for me at all. The look was clumpy and after a few hours of wear the product crumbled onto my under-eyes making them look dark.