Toothpaste Close Up Reviews
#53 in Toothpastes

October 19, 2020

Beautiful teeth

I love how it taste like cinnamon and a different color other then white I love that it cleans teeth maybe extra whitening would be good it a smooth breath and I love the commericals about it I don't know why they don't have more of commercial that be awesome

October 09, 2020

Great price for good product

Unlike many overpriced toothpastes in the market, this one does its job at a pretty decent price. Unless you are suffering from a specific problem like sensitivity, great buy.

August 07, 2020

Good toothpaste

I enjoyed the Close Up Cinnamon toothpaste. There was a period of time when I couldn't stand mint toothpaste, and found this one to be a great (and one of few) alternative.

March 25, 2020
    California, United States

The absolute best

This is by far the best toothpaste ever. I am not a big fan of mint since there is nothing you can eat or drink after brushing with mint flavored toothpaste. But cinnamon has no effect of flavors or food and drink.

March 04, 2020

Good Ole Reliable! :)

This brand has been our go - to for many many years. A tried and true line. Although they do not need to advertise as much as others - i have faith in this company. Basic toothpaste and it does the trick! Also it is budget friendly to the average wallet.

July 29, 2019

Love

This is my fave all time toothpaste, the best ever omg I just love it so do my kids !!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 14, 2019

I would like to buy this again

One of good toothpaste that I have try so far. Nice essence and also it left a good taste in my mouth. I feel my teeth very clean after using this. Thank you for this experience.

February 18, 2019

Kiss Me

I love the taste and effectiveness of this product. I use this on a daily basis and recommend it to everyone! Even my children use it and love the taste!

February 12, 2019

Old School is new again!

I remember using this when I was a child. I was happy to see that it’s back on the market again. I love the taste, the simplicity and the value of this brand. I waiver between a couple of brands, but I always have Close-up on hand too. I really do recommend this and will definitely continue to buy it. Value, taste, effectiveness and nostalgia :)

September 17, 2018
    Pennsylvania, United States

TOOTHPASTE

the tooth paste did it job like it says but I wish they had more flavores to chose from like Apple grape peach mint or bluieberry flavores to make th ekids want to brush there teety or even cherrys