Toothpaste Close Up Reviews
#51 in Toothpastes

March 05, 2021

nice

The product is nice but could be improved to a certain extent i feel. it tastes really good and have freshness attached to it but different flavours could be added.

2.3/5

December 12, 2020

dosent do the job

it did not do the job and left my teeth still staind, i would NOT recommend to anyone, but i have descovered it is really good for cleaning off white canves shoes

October 19, 2020

Beautiful teeth

I love how it taste like cinnamon and a different color other then white I love that it cleans teeth maybe extra whitening would be good it a smooth breath and I love the commericals about it I don't know why they don't have more of commercial that be awesome

October 09, 2020

Great price for good product

Unlike many overpriced toothpastes in the market, this one does its job at a pretty decent price. Unless you are suffering from a specific problem like sensitivity, great buy.

August 07, 2020

Good toothpaste

I enjoyed the Close Up Cinnamon toothpaste. There was a period of time when I couldn't stand mint toothpaste, and found this one to be a great (and one of few) alternative.

March 25, 2020
    California, United States

The absolute best

This is by far the best toothpaste ever. I am not a big fan of mint since there is nothing you can eat or drink after brushing with mint flavored toothpaste. But cinnamon has no effect of flavors or food and drink.

March 04, 2020

Good Ole Reliable! :)

This brand has been our go - to for many many years. A tried and true line. Although they do not need to advertise as much as others - i have faith in this company. Basic toothpaste and it does the trick! Also it is budget friendly to the average wallet.

August 08, 2019
    West Lothian, United Kingdom

Toothpaste

Everyone uses toothpaste so it’s good when cheap and on offer I wasn’t a big fan of this toothpaste it wasn’t minty enough would possibly use it again but not so sure.

July 29, 2019

Love

This is my fave all time toothpaste, the best ever omg I just love it so do my kids !!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 02, 2019

It's my go to when all the others are sky rocketing in price

Honestly just wish the tubed came in bigger sizes like never ending lol I use this toothpaste close up for the rest of life and it wouldn't bother me not one bit