TOP BOX

TOP BOX Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #84 out of 212 in Misc

June 26, 2017

A great cheap Canadian sub box

I've been subbed to topbox for a few years now and will continue to subscribe to it. It's extremely good value, about $13 a month including taxes for 4 items. It's always a surprise what I receive and I'm usually happy with what I receive. It's heavy on the skincare but does send makeup. Most items are sample size but there is the occasional full size product. I've found some favourite products through topbox.

2.0/5

June 12, 2017

Bad experience with Luxe Box

I believe Top Box was previously Luxe box. One month I had once gotten a Benefit box that I wasn't happy with.. all the products were sample size and I emailed and called to try to exchange but no resolve even though I was told a new box would be sent to me. I cancelled my subscription and there was no follow up as to why I had cancelled. I also had to contact the a second time since I thought it was strange I didn't receive a confirmation of cancellation when I had first called to cancel.
    Would prefer to support and receive a Canadian subscription box but I had a negative experience so I try different boxes occasionally instead.

May 28, 2017

I've been subscribed to TopBox for a few months now. It's hit and miss for me however for the price, it's worth it even if you don't end up liking all the samples. Some of the samples are repeated every few months which is disappointing or like this month, they send you a product that expires in less than a month.

April 20, 2017

I received my 1st Topbox (April) last week, I must say for $10- I was fairly impressed.
    I received a full size lip pencil, deluxe size mascara, deluxe size pomegranate face mask and a small size facial serum. I also received a sample cloth facial mask and 2 small individual facial moisturizers, which were all a bonus.

For $10, I didn't expect a whole lot. I knew ahead that I would be getting 4 samples of unknown products. I must say their customer service was excellent, I decided almost at the last minute to change my shipping address, I realized it was probably too late, however they responded to my email immediately and assured me that it was no trouble, they would talk to their packing/shipping dept and make the change.

I also got an email last night about a "Limited Time - TopBox, which was $45, for over $160 worth of items. I was shocked when I read the description, and see that a lot of the items they were sending had a x2, x3, x5.. wow.. I am really looking forward to receiving it!

3.2/5

March 04, 2017

To be honest I am 50/50 with this.
    You never know what you will get until you get it. you don't have much room when reviewing also no points and you only get 4 products.
    they do however have special edition boxes

February 02, 2017

TopBox subscription.I like the bright green bag, reminds me spring is on the way. For $12 a month I can't go wrong and you get 4 products. They included an extra this month which is the Garnier Micellar Water All-In-1. I've had the chance to try this between yesterday and today and I like how it removes makeup and doesn't leave my face feeling dry or oily.The three green packages are Voesh New York Delux Pedicure Virgin Olive Sensation Mud Masque. I'm looking forward to trying these out. The red palette in there is Mannakadar Paradise Blush. I understand why this stuff is so well liked. Beautiful pigment you don't need much for a pop of colour. Little black bottle is Bella Aura Gentle Purifying Cleanser. I have not tried this yet BUT I do like that in the last TopBox they sent me a Bella Aura Instant Lifting Eye Contour -which is great for poofy eyes. Nice to have a little set.

September 23, 2016

TOP BOX is a monthly Canadian beauty subscription that I signed up for four months ago and so far I am quite impressed. The price is really unbeatable as far as beauty subscriptions go, it is $12 a month and ships for free. Normally i recieve about 3-4 sample size products and 1 full size item on average. What really made this box stand out to me was their customer service, with Canada Post on the verge of striking a couple times the packages were delayed so both times they sent extra products free of charge (this month I recieved a free unilever box packed full of products absolutely free!). I definitely will be purchasing this subscription far into the future.