Top box Reviews
#9 in Beauty Kit

Good - 0

January 20, 2018

Love this Subscription

January 2018 TopBox. This month I received Heavy Cream by Cake Beauty. Believe I received this last year at this time. It is a nice thick body butter balm that smells like sweet Shea butter and vanilla. Pretty good at moisturizing dry hands. Made in Canada, cruelty free, and vegan. Next is the little jar of GlamGlow Waterburst Hydrated Glow Moisturizer. The scent is something I have smelt before but can’t put my finger on it. I haven’t tried this yet but I’m excited to. Cougar Perfect Pout Volume & Shape Definition. I have mixed feelings about this one. It is sticky like smearing honey on your lips. It stays on for a long time because of the sticky factor. It’s kinda minty smelling but tastes and feels horrible if you accidentally get it in your mouth. It does have tingling action but not too bad. I feel like this plumps my lips a bit. I can apply lipstick on top and it looks good. There are pros and cons of this product and I’m not sure which one out weighs the other. Last is Nioxin Instant Fullness Dry Cleanser. A dry shampoo that I will be testing out soon. Along with these products I received a 40% off coupon code for Chatters.ca on Nioxin System Kits and Night Density Rescue.

September 05, 2017

Abonnement mensuel de Top Box

Top Box est un peu comme Ipsy je l'est aime tout les deux, personnellement je ne m'en passerais pas, aussitôt que la poste passe on dirait Noël! Bref super amusant d'essayer de nouveaux produits chaque mois!