Tostitos Rolls Reviews

Ranked #505 out of 1238 in Snacks

May 16, 2017

I can't actually say that they have good nutritional value but they sure are a nice little snack. I like the rolled shape and they have a great crunch. I like to have have a salty type snack once in awhile and they are very tasty little treats.

May 09, 2017

These taste the exact same as the other tostito chips, but I absolutely hate the sticks they are so hard, and you don't get much sauces on them if you make nachos.

May 09, 2017

I decided to try these as they were on sale. I like the roll concept - it is like a rolled up round tortilla chip and would be perfect for dipping if I managed to save some. That being said the rolls have a great crunch and taste and are excellent with or without a dip (they seem sturdy enough to "dip").

February 14, 2017

You don't even need dip to eat these crunchy treats. The rolled up Tostitos are perfect on their own, or great for thicker sauces and salsas, like that orange cheesy one. I prefer these to the regular Tostitos, but they don't work for making nachos. Plus they're kind of fun to eat.

February 14, 2017

We purchased these Tostitos Rolls to have with the Tostitos salsa con queso - they work great together! I think these would be better with a thicker dip (aka I don't think it work well with some homemade salsa or anything else runny or chunky). They taste just like regular Tostitos except they are in a rolls format. Very similar price and nutritional value to regular Tostitos.

January 21, 2016

At first I wasnt sure about these but they were a hit for the cheese dip... Mind you I had them on their own and they are delicious!

January 19, 2016

I think this is a great idea for dips especially for parties and get togethers, easier to dip in things compared to a regular flat chip. However I do find them to be a little hard so I only eat a few at a time but everyone who tried them seemed to love them.

September 04, 2015

Great chip from Tostitos. They taste the same as the regular Tostitos chips but they are in a roll. They hold on to thicker dips better.