Tostitos Salsa Mild Reviews

Ranked #75 out of 138 in Dips & Spreads

March 13, 2017

I usually prefer homemade salsa because of the price but since my tomatoe crop was light this year I had to buy some. I mince extra garlic into it when I have a cold to fight but other than that I wouldn't change a thing!

March 03, 2017

I am addicted to the mild salsa. I am not a huge fan of spicy things, it doesnt sit to well in my stomach. The mid is perfect! I love the chunks of tomato, onion and green pepper with garlic.

January 07, 2017

I'm not a huge salsa lover, but I'm on a diet and salsa is a lot healthier than other dips and toppings. I don't like spice, so mild is great. It has pieces of tomatoes, onions with hints of garlic and pepper. I find it too watery though. I like a more chunky, thick salsa

December 29, 2016

This salsa is perfect for homemade nachos, or simply as a dip. It is not too expensive and tastes really good. It is not really spicy, which I am grateful for. If you like spicy, you can simply buy the "Medium" or "hot" version.

February 28, 2016

Tostitos Salsa Mild is not bad .. not the greatest tasting but still not bad. There is a taste to it that doesn't taste natural or pure ... maybe too many ingredients? But when in a pinch it is a great alternative to making your own home made salsa.