TRES TWO® EXTRA HOLD HAIR SPRAY Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 182 in Hairspray

July 23, 2017

Yas

This hairspray honestly gives me life! The only product I can apply on a full head of curls that actually lets them last allllll day :) the smell is also not to powerful like most hairsprays

July 10, 2017

Best hairspray for the price!

I used to purchase the expensive salon brand hairsprays but nothing would hold my hair. So I decided to stop wasting my money and when I tried Tres Two Extra Hold hairspray I actually got results. I usually only buy it when its on sale, sometimes you can get it for $3.79/can! Other times depending on where you shop it costs upwards as $7.99. That's still way cheaper than the hair salon brands! I highly recommend this and all other Treseme products!

3.2/5

June 28, 2017

Great !

It was easy to use and noticed a difference right away. I tried it with clean dry hair and the results were fine. I also tried it with two day old looking hair and I found that the results were wonderful.

May 26, 2017

I bounce around between different hairsprays depending on what I'm doing that day. If I have curled my hair I use The spray on each curl. It Holds up well over today

May 02, 2017

This product is my favorite hair spray. It smells so pretty . It works fantastic without leaving my hair feeling greasy . Would definitely recommend this product

September 23, 2016

Best hairspray ever! use it all the time..it dont leave any residue or look and also the next day dont leave my hair greasy feeling and still have managable hair after.

September 17, 2016

This hair spray keeps my hair in place even on the windiest day, yet doesn't weigh down my hair. The price is right and I can find it in many different stores where I shop.

July 20, 2016

I use this hairspray every single day and it is the best one I have ever used by far! I have tried a lot at all different price ranges and TreSemme just cannot be beaten.

I love it because it doesn't have an overly strong scent, it holds your hair without making it rock solid and when you brush it out, you are not left with the gross looking dandruff in your hair that you get with some other hairsprays.

For the price, the quality of this hair spray is spectacular and I can't imagine ever using anything else.

Thanks TreSemme, you couldn't have got this more right!