TRESeme Nourishing Rituals - Protein Renewal Creme Reviews

Ranked #297 out of 625 in Conditioner

January 26, 2017

j'aime j'aime !! l'odeur est super et mes cheveux sont beau pour plusieurs jours! au début j'avais seulement un échantillon mais j'ai rapidement acheté un gros format.

December 20, 2016

I love this product it does magic things to my hair that I thought I would never be able to do and with this product it's just amazing I don't know how I went so long with out it please keep this product in the stores.

September 29, 2016

I really bought this specifically since I was tired of hearing how dead my hair was. Although it was a little pricy compared to my typical, cheap shampoo, overall my hair has significantly become healthier. In love!

September 17, 2016

TRESeme is great! They do not test on animals and the products leave your hair silky smooth the next day. I use the leave in products overnight with coconut oil and it's amazing!

March 07, 2016

We live in the country so we have well water..not so good for my hair. Ive used a few different kinds before..but the treseme cream was the best for dryness. .and shine..

March 31, 2015

It really is my favorite shampo!!

August 25, 2014

Since I color my hair monthly, this product had helped so much. Keeps my ends healthy Andy hair doesn't tangle at all. Not to mention the shine!

July 03, 2014

I have very fine hair that tends to tangle quite easily. I was having trouble finding a conditioner that tamed my mane, but when I came across this stuff my search was over!

I love it! It makes my hair manageable, shiny and strong. I use it every second time I wash my hair (so about once a week) and it keeps y hair looking and feeling healthy!