Treseme Spilt Remedy: Shampoo + Leave-In Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #150 out of 2556 in Hair Care

0.5/5

July 11, 2017

I would not buy this product because it destroys your hair

Its really bad for your hair. False advertisement on the bottle to trick people. Adds way to much volume than needed. Kills your hair over time. Overall horrible product.

June 15, 2017

I would buy this

Makes your hair feel solf
    Makes your hair feel light
    Makes your hair feel soft
    Makes my hair grow
    My hair dressers notices a difference in my hair
    Makes my hair less notet

June 05, 2017

I have been using this product for a few weeks now and I do really like how my hair feels after using it. I'm not totally convinced that it fixes split ends but it does help keep my hair looking smoother. I think for the money this product is definitely worth a try. It doesn't leave my hair too greasy. I like this product when I don't want to (or can't afford to) buy a pricier product.

March 29, 2017

I used this Shampoo and conditioner, hoping to get nice soft hair, but I found my hair felt stringy after. I'm going to try it a couple more times but think I'll stick to my regular shampoo and conditioner.

February 28, 2017

my hair was looking so bad with split ends i was almost ready to just shave my head, instead my hair dresser suggested getting this shampoo and conditioner and trust me such a good thing to always use on your hair i will not use anything else

February 28, 2017

I really like this product as I defines my curls and is easy to apply. I am used to a leave in conditioner being a spray, but this is a thick liquid that I can apply directly to the spots that need it.

February 10, 2017

i just got it first time and i am in love with this shampoo and its conditioner its soothes your scalp and hairs as well i would like to try its new products as well

February 02, 2017

This conditioner left my hair feeling restored and renewed and I only had it use it a couple times to feel the effects. There's less split ends and my hair smells great!

January 31, 2017

I used to use this product alot as it really helped to heal my split ends. Good quality and completely affordable, it would most likely use this product again.

January 26, 2017

Loved this product, not heavy on my hair. very affordable. will purchase again. and recommend to friends and family. my go to product when budget is tight

blinded earned the Beauty Guru badge

Snaeemi added a new review for
    DiorSkin Star Foundation

miruna earned the Elite Reviewer badge

tervisgirl added a new review for
    Tervis Store