3.9/5
Treseme Spilt Remedy: Shampoo + Leave-In Conditioner Reviews
#90 in Hair Care

October 24, 2017

I love this product

I bought this once as it was on sale. I used it a few times and fell in love with it. It smells great, works well for my dry hair, and it's really affordable. I like its salon quality

October 17, 2017

love this stuff

I have very fine brittle hair. This stuff saved my hair after I had over coloured my hair. It left my hair easy to brush, and no tangles. It made my hair smooth and repaired split ends

September 26, 2017

good drugstore shampoo

I always buy Tresemme as it is well priced for a decent shampoo - pleasant smelling and leaves my hair soft and shiny. It rivals other higher priced shampoos in quality.

September 16, 2017

Soft and Silky

when picking a shampoo, I always go for Treseme. I always satisfied with the results. it leaves my hair feeling soft and silky, and it helps with dryness.

August 28, 2017

I would buy this product again!

This split remedy product is fabulous! I use it when I feel my ends needs a little love. It makes my hair feel soft and smooth on the ends and it is much more manageable. Highly recommend Treseme as it gives you salon treatment for less!

0.5/5

July 11, 2017

I would not buy this product because it destroys your hair

Its really bad for your hair. False advertisement on the bottle to trick people. Adds way to much volume than needed. Kills your hair over time. Overall horrible product.

June 15, 2017

I would buy this

Makes your hair feel solf
    Makes your hair feel light
    Makes your hair feel soft
    Makes my hair grow
    My hair dressers notices a difference in my hair
    Makes my hair less notet

June 05, 2017

I have been using this product for a few weeks now and I do really like how my hair feels after using it. I'm not totally convinced that it fixes split ends but it does help keep my hair looking smoother. I think for the money this product is definitely worth a try. It doesn't leave my hair too greasy. I like this product when I don't want to (or can't afford to) buy a pricier product.

March 29, 2017

I used this Shampoo and conditioner, hoping to get nice soft hair, but I found my hair felt stringy after. I'm going to try it a couple more times but think I'll stick to my regular shampoo and conditioner.

February 28, 2017

my hair was looking so bad with split ends i was almost ready to just shave my head, instead my hair dresser suggested getting this shampoo and conditioner and trust me such a good thing to always use on your hair i will not use anything else