TRESemmé® Keratin Smooth Flat Iron Smoothing Spray Reviews
#3 in Heat Spray

November 01, 2017

My new go to!

I have highly processed hair so I'm always looking for a new heat protect spray to reduce any more damage to my hair, and this product will be my new go to. For the price/quantity there is no argument, cost effective and a large sized bottle; perfect for long hair or people who like to go a little product happy. As for scent this leaves my hair smelling shower fresh all day without weighing it down or leaving a build up. Light weight and non greasy. After some use I can notice my hair is stronger and visibly has less split ends. Throughout the day my hair stays frizz free and soft to the touch.

September 25, 2017
    Texas, United States

Wonderful

I have a big problem with frizz, and I got this free for testing purposes, and I really love it. It really helps detangle my hair, and leaves it smooth, no greasy feeling, no build-up.

June 15, 2017

TRESemmé® Keratin Smooth Flat Iron Smoothing Spray

I have used this Flat iron smoothing spray for a few months, however I am not that impressed by this product. It does the job but I prefer the other Tresemme one that comes in the black container! I find it smells better. This one that's have that great of a smell, however I do still recommend it as it is a cheap alternative to other brands that offer flat iron sprays.

May 24, 2017

j'ai les cheveux raides mais très très fin : résultats j'ai tout plein de petit frisottis un peu comme s'il y'avait tout le temps de l'électricité statique ( repousses) et ce produit est vraiment sympathique : il discipline ces petits frisotis et laisse une agréable odeur dans les cheveux ! j'utilisais toute la gamme ( shampoing + après shampoings ( pas systèmatiquement) ) + le spray et une fois que j'ai décidé de changer de shampoing j'ai quand même continuer à utiliser le spray et le résultat est tout autant efficace !

April 03, 2017

I just recently dyed my hair blonde so my hair is dryer than usual! I am trying to avoid damaging it even further, so I tried this spray! I am loving it! My hair feels soft and it doesnt seem too bothered when I use my straightener or curling iron!

I think I may go try this entire system (shampoo, conditioner) etc!

March 05, 2017

I like this product. I use heat on my hair basically everyday, so I like knowing i'm using a product that is going to protect my hair. I like the smell of this too, it's not a strong "hair product" smell. It's a light fresh smell. It makes my hair silky and protects it ! The price isn't outrageous either which is nice !

February 24, 2017

Thus product was great on my hair. I have long and wavy hair and love to straighten it. I'm always looking for a product to help protect my hair from heat damage. I feel this product was great and it did the job!

February 14, 2017

i used to always get the regular Thermal Creations spray from Tresemme, but decided to give this one a shot for once. I'm so glad I did! this stuff leaves my hair feeling super soft, plus the smell is nicer. I will stray straight for days and does not leave my hair feeling heavy or greasy. Lasts a long time too and it's usually on sale at Shoppers drugmart so it's great value. Highly recommended for all ladies on a budget!

February 08, 2017

I've lost count of how many bottles I've gone through of this. I find this does a much better job than the original heat tamer spray with smoothness, shine and softness. I have fine, wavy hair and this makes blowdrying and flat ironing it straight much more effective. Smells great and doesn't weigh my hair down.

February 01, 2017

i love to use this product, it protects my hair and it smells really nice. I use it pretty much every time after i wash my hair because i straighten and curl my hair a lot.