TRESemmé® Keratin Smooth System Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #39 out of 622 in Conditioner

January 19, 2017

This conditioner is magic! I do find it a bit expensive for such a small container but it does what it is supposed to do. It leaves my hair feeling smooth and looking shiny and makes it quite easier to straighten.

October 22, 2016

Not a bad conditioner for the price, but nothing stand out about this one. The smell is a bit 'eeeh', but not really bad per say. Didn't make my hair greasy, but did smooth out some of my wave/curls, so this is one for those who want straighter smoother hair for sure!

October 22, 2016

Cette gamme de produit est parfait pour une cure pendant l'été, car puisque j'ai les cheveux frisés. Chaue fois que je les aplati, ils finissent toujours par ondulé au niveau des pointes et du dessus des cheveux. Avec ce revitalisant, je sens que mes cheveux sont plus lisse malgré l'humidité ambiante et il n'y a plus de frisottis dans tous les sens, ce qui est mon problème majeur. En l'utilisant avec les reste des produits de la gamme Keratine Smooth, c'est là qu'on a les meilleurs résultats.

October 20, 2016

I found the conditioner to be alright. It didn't smooth my hair as I expected. The smell is a bit strong and it felt a bit heavy in texture. I usually do like this brand and have the see other products.

October 20, 2016

This conditioner did the job! It left my hair straighter and smoother for sure. I would enjoy a richer conditioning with it yet it did make it more smooth!

October 19, 2016

This conditioner didn't overly impress me unfortunately. I had to use quite a bit of conditioner to get the desired affect, which was a down side. The bottle was also not overly large so I went through the product quite fast. It smelled good though which was a plus.

October 15, 2016

I love the entire Keratin Smooth line from Tresemme.
    My hair is quite long, only a few inches away from my waist and so I am very peculiar with the products I use on it. My ends are also very dead, split and frizzy but I am not ready for a "trim" (bad, I know).
    BUT, this entire system of products (particularly the condtioner) completely smooths out any frizzies or fly-aways. Also, it is a thicker consistency product that I do like for my hair as I feel it covers more but it doesn't leave my hair feeling flat or heavy.
    It doesn't have a great scent and it smells like just a regular shampoo.

October 14, 2016

I have been using the Tresemme Keratin Smooth System in its entirety, for a little over a year now. I absolutely love the system. I use the conditioner the most though. I have naturally unruly curly hair that is frizzy and in the way all the time, the system works VERY well. After I use the system and condition my hair, I blowdry it, then I flat iron it and I only have to flat iron it the one time in a week. I can condition it again 3 days later and just blow dry it, and it somehow manages to still stay straight. I love the entire line of Keratin smooth and will continue to use it.

October 10, 2016

This Tresemmé conditioner works well for my hair. It helps leave it soft and manageable without tangles. My hair feels smoother and healthier after use. Will buy this again.

October 09, 2016

This product was alright. It definitely isn't the best product I've used but it also isn't the worst. It works to relive frizz but makes your hair look dull and feel heavy..