4.1/5
TRESemmé® Keratin Smooth System Heat Activated Treatment Reviews
#4 in Hair Care

Ohio, United States

I have thick, curly hair and I use TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Treatment any time I want to straighten my hair. I have to use more pumps than the directions suggest because my hair is so thick and long, but the bottle still lasts me a long time. I find that my hair is easier to straighten, takes less time to complete, and is very smooth when I use this treatment. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who straightens their hair, especially if they have thick or curly hair.

October 21, 2016

This product is amazing. I have been looking for a good heat protector treatment and this by far has been the best one I've found so far. I recommend going out and buying this product ASAP.

1.8/5

October 21, 2016

Just weighed my hair down
    yes it was shiny but heavy
    Keratin in beauty products means PROTEIN - and too much protein can weigh fine to medium hair down

October 21, 2016

J'aime beaucoup la gamme Keratin Smooth de TRESemmé et j'utilise ce produit systématiquement lorsque je me sèche les cheveux au séchoir car il protège bien les cheveux, c'est comme s'il y avait un écran qui empêche que la chaleur soit trop intense et abîme nos cheveux. Cela leur donne également une belle brillance. J'aime vraiment utiliser ce produit sur mes cheveux.

October 20, 2016

I love this hair activated product, it worked wonderfully when used prior to blow drying and I also used it before flat ironing and it left my hair protected, soft, and smooth overall!

New Brunswick, Canada

I love this stuff, I am use my flat ironing on my hair regularly so I saw this product on the shelf and gave it a try. My hair was so nice and frizz free I am going to keep on using this as it is doing the job I need it to do. it smells good. does not make hair greasy either.

October 20, 2016

I love this stuff, I am constantly flat ironing my hair so I needed to get this.I like the pump too because you don't end up using too much. My hair was so nice and frizz free just like it claims to do. I don't think it lasted though after my was and condition. You have to keep using. Maybe over time I will see a difference. i am going to keep using to see how it helps. it smells good. does not make hair greasy either.

October 19, 2016

I have bought multiple bottles of this! I have fine hair that I blow dry and straighten daily and I can't imagine NOT using this product. I pump it onto my hands, rub my hands together and smooth it from my mid shafts down to the ends. I find I have less frizz, less split ends and I feel confident that I won't burn my hair. My hair is protected. I really like this product and recommend it.

October 19, 2016

Best. Stuff ever if your working to achieve smooth straight hair this stuff really helps moisturize and keep frizzy at bay while letting you achieve smooth hair totally worth it

October 19, 2016

I'm not usually a fan of tresemme, but this product is affordable and works great. I have fine, curly hair and used this when I straightened it. It was glossy and smooth when using his product!