TRESemmé Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray Reviews
#1 in Heat Spray

With the TRESemmé® Thermal Recovery® Collection, heat doesn't have be your enemy. A system designed to cleanse and nourish your hair where it needs it most, TRESemmé® has focused its line of professional hair products on harnessing the power of heat, and protecting you from appliance damage.

TRESemmé® Thermal Creations® Heat Tamer® Hair Spray is a hair spray for women that stands up to flat irons and curling irons by guarding against heat and friction. With a moisture-locking vitamin complex, this heat protection spray guards against harsh styling damage, leaving hair shiny and exquisitely soft.

Sourced from tresemme.ca

Heat protective spray

I use this before blow drying my hair or curling/straightening it. Since I've begun using it my hair definitely feels so much healthier and just looks better overall. I definitely recommend this and the price is right for sure!!
    I have curly hair and have a few bottles of this because it works so well.

Does what it claims

Works well! Great scent and very easy to use. Use this everyday time I blow dry. Does not feel heavy in hair and no residual product left in hair. Very silky and soft feeling.

Protect your Hair

I use a lot of hot styling tools on my hair so I am always on the lookout for a thermal spray. This particular one helps protect my hair from damage and keeps my hair vibrant an shiny. It's a very reliable and effective product at a great price.

Good for its price

I use this every time i straighten or curl my hair. I wouldn't say it's the best quality heat spray I've used but it's effective enough. Would be great if it had a better scent to it.

Heat Protect

This is one of my favourite heat protecting sprays. It doesnt way down your hair like many others on the market. Nor does it give you that "greasy" feel. The smell is ok but really its not meant to be a perfume for the hair. From someone who either straightens or curls their hair on a DAILY basis, this product is a must buy if you want to save your hair from damage.

September 28, 2017

Leaves my hair feeling smooth .. not dry

I bought this as I don't normally use any products like this in my hair.. I like the scent and how it leaves my hair feeling.. not dry after a while of it being in like some products

September 28, 2017

Used it since I started doing my hair

This product seems to give my hair a effortless feel once I have curled or straightened my hair. Since going to school means looking my best it also meant tons of damage since I have coloured my hair. But this product allows my hair damage to greatly go down!!!

September 28, 2017

This is worth every penny!

I actually bought this quite a while ago and still have tons left, mind you I don't straighten my hair often. But anytime I have I always make sure to spray it with Tresemme thermal creations heat tamer spray. It surprisingly smells great, which is great because I know other sprays that just smell like burnt chemicals. All in all this product works great, saves your hair and is definitely affordable!

September 28, 2017

I can't live without it!

This is absolutely the BEST thing for your hair!! Spray on wet, blow dry, and look at that shine! Protects against heat damage and leaves my hair soft and manageable!

smoothing and perfect

I really wasn't expecting to love this product, but I do. And for the price point, it's awesome.
    It does not leave my hair heavy or sticky like some other brands.
    It helps when I am straightening my hair and leave it so shiny and lightweight. It's a must have for my hair routine!