TRESemmé Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray Reviews
#1 in Heat Spray

With the TRESemmé® Thermal Recovery® Collection, heat doesn't have be your enemy. A system designed to cleanse and nourish your hair where it needs it most, TRESemmé® has focused its line of professional hair products on harnessing the power of heat, and protecting you from appliance damage.

TRESemmé® Thermal Creations® Heat Tamer® Hair Spray is a hair spray for women that stands up to flat irons and curling irons by guarding against heat and friction. With a moisture-locking vitamin complex, this heat protection spray guards against harsh styling damage, leaving hair shiny and exquisitely soft.

Sourced from tresemme.ca

September 29, 2017

My Go-To pre heat product.

I originally tried this product when my husband bought it for me for Christmas in my stocking and I have been using it ever since. I have very fine hair and too much product or a heavy product makes me look greasy and that's the opposite of what Tresemme heat tamer spray does. My hair is soft and shiny with no damage and fried ends (i really like my hair straightener too).

I love this one!

This is my go to heat protection spray ! You can use it to wet hair or dry hair before you straighten it ! I feel like this affordable hairspray is comparable to many high ends one ! My hair is feeling protected and it smells nice ! I would def recommend it girls !

September 29, 2017

Been using this one for YEARS!

Tresemme heat taming spray has been my go to for years now! Cant find anything high end or low end thats better !Especially for the price! Cheap and works and makes me feel less bad when i curl my hair!

1.3/5

didn't work for me :-(

might just be my hair and maybe it works for others but I did not find that this product protected my hair from heat damage, I bought it before last winter when I started using my heated styling tools again and my hair felt dry and not soft to the touch at all

September 29, 2017

J'adore ce spray protecteur !

Jadore ce spray protecteur contre la chaleur. Je l'utilise avant de me sécher les cheveux ou dutiliser mon fer plat. Il aide vraiment à protéger mes cheveux et les garde soyeux.

September 29, 2017

Tough on Heat, Easy on Hair! A Must Buy!

I love this product. It's light and pleasant smelling and doesn't weigh down your hair or leave it feeling full of product or greasy. The trigger spray is easy to use and ensures you get full hair coverage. It's ridiculously reasonably priced and works amazing, protecting my hair from heat damage. Worth every penny and a staple on my house.

September 29, 2017

I have used this for a couple of years now and love how it provides protection against heat. I put my hair through the process every day, hair dryer and straightner.
    It leaves my hair feeling soft and keeps it's shine! Nothing else has compared, even the more expensive salon brands!

Looooove it!

J'ai essayé des produits pus dispendieux mais je suis revenue au TRESEMMÉ thermal creations heat tamer hair spray. Il laisse mes cheveux doux et il est vraiment très abordable. La bouteille dure longtemps vu que j'utilise le fer plat seulement 2x par semaine. J'ai remarqué qu'avec ce spray mes cheveux restent lisses plus longtemps. J'adore!

Really good product! Expensive though

I have very long hair so its hard to have it stay straight or curly for that matter! The humidity as soon as I go outside makes my hair poofy and a mess really! So I figured let's give something a try. I saw this it was on sale for $5 at the time every other time its almost $10! So I tried it, and its great! No poof! Keeps my hair pin straight with no fly always or mess! Also protects it so that's important!

Works well!

Good product if you want to protect your hair from you straightening / curling iron / blow dryer . I would apply this product on my either dry or wet hair.

It smells wonderful!