4.1/5
TRESemme 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews
#51 in Shampoo

Get clean, soft hair in one simple step with this moisturizing 2-in-1. Cleanses and lightly conditions in one step and leaves hair soft and manageable.

April 11, 2019

For the quick gym wash...

I love Tresemme products. I found this is their best product for the use at the gym when I don't want to carry two bottles. I am looking forward the this combination for color treated hair.

April 11, 2019

I will purchase this product again and would recommend it to

It helps with hydrating my hair really well and it gives it amazing bounce, and gives life back to my wavy hair I really like it. it's not drying at all

April 09, 2019

I would recommend this product. Value for money

It makes my hair a bit dry but still better than other products. Value for money. Using it for few years now.
    Told my friend and she’s liking it too. The hair become much smoother and silky after one wash only

February 17, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

i love this shampoo and conditioner

I love this 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner as it makes my hair feel soft and clean and shiny for a long time and smell really good!it is my go to for my hair for sure !

October 19, 2018

I buy this product on a regular basis.

I have dry,damaged colour treated hair and find the tresemme gives my hair a lustrous shine and minimizes a lot of the frizz. It smells great and is cost effective.

June 21, 2018

Don’t use too much overall good

Good shampoo/ conditioner just don’t use too much or your hair will become frizzy 8/10 affordable at your local drug store or any supermarket good purchase it’s in a big bottle that can last u up to 2 months and the quality of the 2 in 1 is great it’s very moisturizing for the scalp

March 13, 2018

Great product . Would buy it again.

Tiresome 2-in-1Shampoo and Conditioner is a very good product. Leaves my hair feeling clean and silky and refreshed. Would recommend this product to my friends and family.

March 06, 2018

Love my Hair

I love what this shampoo does to my hair. It makes it looks silky and soft. Its smells amazing.I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a new shampoo to try :)

January 13, 2018

I buy this product again and again

This shampoo is really good,it makes your hairs sliky and smooth,and its smell is also really nice.You don’t even have to buy a separate conditioner with it,this 2 in 1 shampoo work for both,cleanse and nourish moisturize.

June 19, 2017

SMELL SO GOOD

If you want "bouncy, beautiful hair," I suggest you try this shampoo. "It cleans well without stripping hair of moisture," ,"great volume." It is the answer for oily hair," leaving it "clean and light." I used to have oily hair within a few hours of washing it, but this shampoo keeps my hair "oil-free all day long."