4.1/5
TRESemme 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews
#40 in Shampoo

Get clean, soft hair in one simple step with this moisturizing 2-in-1. Cleanses and lightly conditions in one step and leaves hair soft and manageable.

March 18, 2015

This is a pretty decent shampoo for a 2 in 1. It is a quick and convenient shampoo that gets the job done. It leaves my hair feeling soft and clean.

March 18, 2015

I love this. it's quick and easy to wash and condition when you're in a rush. it cleans well for me and it leaves my hair soft and smelling good. i love that they come in big family size bottles so they last long and are very affordable.

March 18, 2015

Top of line, great shampoo for a great price.

August 05, 2014

I would normally jump at the chance to kill two birds with one stone, but when it comes to shampoo & conditioner I would not recommend using them mixed together. I love TreSemme's products but not so much this one. The cost is a little high compared to the results I had. It does lather very well, and smells amazing but the end result with my hair was a frizzy mess that took days to tame.

June 19, 2014

Doesn't make your hair feel heavy after a wash. Makes your hair feel smooth once it is dry. Great product! Would definitely recommend it!

June 17, 2014

I am a full-time user of TRESemme products. I bought the 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner on my last shopping trip to save a little money (even though it was still pretty pricey) and LOVED it! No tangles, and super easy to straighten my hair after using this product. I highly recommend this product, even though I wish they would lower their prices!

June 14, 2014

This is a good product and smells nice but it dried out my hair. Prefer the shampoo and conditioner separate.

June 14, 2014

Its awesome and smells great too

June 12, 2014

j'aime beaucoup tresemme j'ai une bouteille chez moi et je l'utilise souvent , il rend mes cheveux tres doux et le parfum du shampoing est vraiment bien

June 12, 2014

I really love the tresemme product it really works for me and it's smell really good,the price it's correct it's simillar to the other shampoo and conditionner