4.1/5
TRESemme 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews
#36 in Shampoo

Get clean, soft hair in one simple step with this moisturizing 2-in-1. Cleanses and lightly conditions in one step and leaves hair soft and manageable.

1.7/5

November 11, 2018

Dont use this!

I used the Tresemme two in one product and it was cheap I unfortunately did not do the trick. I thought I might have but yep it was a waste again and had to throw it out. I do not recommend this product for anyone. Not even in a emergency.

October 19, 2018

I buy this product on a regular basis.

I have dry,damaged colour treated hair and find the tresemme gives my hair a lustrous shine and minimizes a lot of the frizz. It smells great and is cost effective.

October 12, 2018

Works perfectly!

This is the only shampoo/conditoner I have found that doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy! Works great for thick hair! Would recommend to anyone with all types of hair.

September 20, 2018

this product is fabulous

I first a 2 and 1 combo I thought would make my hair greasy and lifeless. I have silvery angel hair , but when I did colour it I used only Tresemme products on it, .I use to buy it in the salons before it was able to be bought in the stores.
    Now getting back to this product, it shampooed and lathered, so much I loved it. I dried my hair it was manageable , soft, silky and totally fabulous. I had bounce, and flair with style all in one. So gals I give this one a big 5 star and highly recommend buying and use it as I am sure you will love it.

2.7/5

September 18, 2018
    Michigan, United States

2 in 1

The shampoo cleanliness is over powered by the amount of conditioner. Leaves my hair heavy and greasy. I would like to have something that will condition my hair, with it feeling clean afterwards.

August 01, 2018

Love this

Every couple months I change shampoos and conditioners, depending on what my hair needs and this is one of my top 5 choices when need I’m travelling. I find it fast and easy and keeps my hair looking healthy and smooth. I don’t know why but it makes my hair less wavy, giving it a natural straight hair look that I love! Would recommend for dry, wavy hair!

2.3/5

August 01, 2018

Don't Waste Your Money

I was a little sceptical about trying a 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioner but needed something quick and easy. Unfortunately this product did not live up to the reviews. It left my hair dry and very tangled. Took me almost 30 mins to comb out all the knots..

July 19, 2018
    Durham, United Kingdom

Silky smooth

The first time I used this was when I was camping on a site with shower cubes onsite, thought I'd get the 2in1 to try especially for quickness when it's not to homey in those cubes all you want to do is get in and out, sooooo my first wash was amazing hair felt luxuriously soft looked so healthy and surprisingly enough it looked Better with each use so now I use this product only.

2.7/5

June 21, 2018

Leave it at the dollar store

There is no smell and the build up is crazy regardless of how much you use.
    I found that I was never happy with the feel of my hair or that of our daughters when she used it. It leaves you hair feeling weighted down and almost dare Insay greasy. Even my guy said he had an itchy scalp each time he used it.

June 21, 2018

Don’t use too much overall good

Good shampoo/ conditioner just don’t use too much or your hair will become frizzy 8/10 affordable at your local drug store or any supermarket good purchase it’s in a big bottle that can last u up to 2 months and the quality of the 2 in 1 is great it’s very moisturizing for the scalp