4.1/5
TRESemme 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews
#36 in Shampoo

Get clean, soft hair in one simple step with this moisturizing 2-in-1. Cleanses and lightly conditions in one step and leaves hair soft and manageable.

April 24, 2018

Best for my hair

Tried Tresemme for the first time and was really impressed with it. My hair now looks good and the product has given it a good volume. My hair looks shinier than ever.

April 19, 2018

Best Hair Product

I have been using this brand for many years. It smells good, my hi feels soft and bouncy. The conditioner is amazing no tangles I don’t need to use leave in conditioner.

April 17, 2018

TRESemme 2-1 shampoo and conditioner

I love TRESemme 2-1 shampoo and conditioner, it makes my hair feel so soft and clean and i don't have to take the extra time to put on conditioner because its included in this shampoo. I well definitely buy it again.

April 10, 2018

2 in 1

A great two in one product makes it more simple and convenient to have and use. I bought it one sale taking the gamble and haven't changed back to my old shampoo and conditioner.

April 05, 2018

Amazing product!

I absolutely love this shampoo/conditioner so much! It’s not pricy, and helps my dry hair become moisturized. It feels nice and clean also. This is a daily staple of mine so I will always repurchase!

March 29, 2018

tresemme 2in1 c est meilleur pour toujours

j aime beaucoup le revitalisant tresemme je vais le garder pour toujours comme l essentiel pfoduit pour mes cheuveux car ca fortifie et revitalise et donne une bonne allure pour les cheveux

March 21, 2018

Finally a shampoo that does it’s job!

I have very long, thick and naturally oily hair. This is one of the only shampoos that doesn’t leave my hair still looking greasy after I wash it. This is the only shampoo I will use now!

March 17, 2018

love the smell

this product is really great it smells great and feels like it works every use of it and the texture is really good on the hair and its not greasy ,its like a cream to put on hair and feels like is cleaning while smoothing hair at the same time. love it

March 13, 2018

Great product . Would buy it again.

Tiresome 2-in-1Shampoo and Conditioner is a very good product. Leaves my hair feeling clean and silky and refreshed. Would recommend this product to my friends and family.

March 13, 2018

TRESEMME is an excellent brand

TRESEMME 2 in 1 shampoo and conditionner is an excellent brand at an excellent price. It's rich and leaves hair soft and easy to comb. It also protects from hairdryer's heat. Aa a matter of fact, all their products are good.