4.1/5
TRESemme 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews
#40 in Shampoo

Get clean, soft hair in one simple step with this moisturizing 2-in-1. Cleanses and lightly conditions in one step and leaves hair soft and manageable.

March 11, 2018

Will buy again

Love love love this stuff! Smells really good! De-tangles my hair like a dream! I have dry curly hair so that is no easy feat for even salon quality products!

March 07, 2018

LOVE IT

This is actually the only shampoo and conditioner I've been using for YEARS. I don't know what's in it but it makes my hair silky soft and no breakage. I've tried to swap and use a different shampoo but my hair can tell the difference.. So I'm back to tresemme... seems like tresemme for life.

Love the product

I allwAys have tresemme shampoo and conditioner in my shower it is one of my favorites for a smooth finish to my hair. It has a wonderful fragrance also and leaves my hIr with a silky feeling.

I love this product

I am a mom of 2 boys. 1 5yrs old and the other 8 months. My hair is long and I refuse to cut it. I look for shortcuts in the shower and this is one. 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner leaves my hair feeling soft tangle free and most importantly clean! Its always on sale at shoppers too for a good price!

March 06, 2018

Ce produit fait partie de ma vie de tout les jours!

La bouteille est grande, simple avec un design propre a Tresemme.
    Utile et permet d'avoir moins de choses aura le bain. Ne me donne pas l'effet cassé des autres prosuit 2-en-1. J'aime beaucoup et le conseil fortement.

Love my Hair

I love what this shampoo does to my hair. It makes it looks silky and soft. Its smells amazing.I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a new shampoo to try :)

February 10, 2018

I love this product

This shampoo brand is the best. I love the way it makes my hair feel, smell. I am able to wash my hair every three days and don't have it feel oily like many other brands. I recommend this shampoo to everyone.

January 17, 2018

This product is my go to for my hair!

I have tried many different shampoo products but the one that best works with my hair is Tresemme! I like any type of Tresemme products but my favourite would be the 2-1 shampoo and conditioner. Being a mom It makes it easy to wash my hair and get what I expect out of the shampoo! The softness, the smoothness, the strength, the smell, the volume etc! I would definitely recommend this product to all of my family and friends because I am never disappointed in the end!

January 13, 2018

I buy this product again and again

This shampoo is really good,it makes your hairs sliky and smooth,and its smell is also really nice.You don’t even have to buy a separate conditioner with it,this 2 in 1 shampoo work for both,cleanse and nourish moisturize.

December 30, 2017

Saved my hair!

Très bon produit! Dès la premiere utilisation, mes cheveux secs étaient revigorés! Je le recommande fortement et le rachèterait sans aucune hésitation!