TRESemme 2-in-1 Shampoo Plus Conditioner Reviews
#22 in Shampoo

Get clean, soft hair in one simple step with this moisturizing 2-in-1. Cleanses and lightly conditions in one step and leaves hair soft and manageable.

August 08, 2019
    West Lothian, United Kingdom

Shampoo and conditioner

This is my go to shampoo and conditioner
    It leaves my hair feeling smooth and non greasy I take it on holiday with me as well definitely recommend and I give it 5 stars

July 22, 2019

This is my go to for 2-1 hair products will buy again .

I love this product . I'm not a fan of 2-1 shampoos but this changed my mind . I can brush my crazy hair easily after use and it feels soft and manageable . I will recommend this product highly ……

July 19, 2019

I love this product and I buy this all the time.

The product really works well for me. My hair doesn't get greasy. It doesn't make my hair dry like other shampoo. It smells really great too. The scent stays in my hair which is a good thing for me.

Nottingham, United Kingdom

Leaves hair feeling full of life

Leaves your hair feeling full of life and so bright and soft I also use conditioner with this but that's just me and you wouldn't need to smells amazing after washing and even thouout the day

Rotherham, United Kingdom

Great product

Great product, leaves hair feeling fantastic will use again and have recommended it to all my friends and family,love how it makes my hair feel soft and smooth and leaves a great shine

United Kingdom

BRILLANT 2in1

I would buy this again and again as it saves money, instead of getting both shampoo and conditioner this can do both for you so it’s brillant and saves money.

East Sussex, United Kingdom

Adds volume to hair

A good quality product that leaves the hair looking fulfilled with volume and youthfulness. Works well overall, long lasting and being quite good value for money.

West Sussex, United Kingdom

LOVEEEE!!

I have been in-between different brands of shampoos and conditioners over the years. I have finally found one I love which one the Tresemme 2-in 1 shampoo and conditioner. It saves so much time when washing your hair as you can use one lot and it will shampoo and condition your hair. It leaves your hair feeling soft and restored. Gets rid of dry, frizzy and dull hair and smells really good! Recommend!!

United Kingdom

Great if your in a hurry

I wouldn’t recommend using this as a regular wash for your hair but I found it great for a quick wash if your in a hurry and haven’t got time to leave conditioner sit on your hair to indulge in - it foamed up lovely and was easy to rinse and left my hair feeling clean and smooth and also smelling lovely and fresh

Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

a quick wash

Smells fresh and luscious. Can leave a build up on hair which doesn’t help with my thin lack lustre hair. generally a great quick shampoo if you need to wash and get off quickly.