TRESemme 2-in-1 Shampoo Plus Conditioner Reviews
#22 in Shampoo

Get clean, soft hair in one simple step with this moisturizing 2-in-1. Cleanses and lightly conditions in one step and leaves hair soft and manageable.

Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

a quick wash

Smells fresh and luscious. Can leave a build up on hair which doesn’t help with my thin lack lustre hair. generally a great quick shampoo if you need to wash and get off quickly.

Portsmouth, United Kingdom

Good for the gym

This shampoo/conditioner is a really quick fix for your hair. Good for washing your hair in the gym showers. Highly recommend. The price is reasonable for an everyday shampoo/conditioner.

Kent, United Kingdom

Salon quality

Tresemme shampoo and conditioner is one of my favourite products. It makes my hair feel soft and light. I feel that this is salon quality shampoo and conditioner at very good prices. I use it regularly and always stock up when it’s on special!

Devon, United Kingdom

Good value

I like this product as it can be used by the the whole family. The quality is good, nice smell my only criticism is the size bottle which I find too big to squeeze!

Liverpool, United Kingdom

Very norishing

I usually prefer to wash my hair with a separate shampoo and conditioner rather than a two in one product. However I still found my hair to feel quite clean and nourished after using this product.

United Kingdom

My favourite go to 2 in 1

Fantastic. Keeps my hair looking healthy shiny and lightweight especially as I dye my hair alot and its thick. It smells great and doesn't leave a greasy feel.

June 26, 2019

Works awesome!

I would really recommend this shampoo and conditioner because it works super well and it leaves your hair feeling super soft and smooth. I also like that you don’t have to use a lot.

May 15, 2019

Perfect for my hair!

I am using Tresemme for so long and experimenting with different shampoos and conditioner by Tresemme, but now I am sticking to this because this makes my hair very healthy.

2.8/5

April 20, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Meeh

I tried to take the short cut of buying two separate products. Bad idea, I have think hair and after using this it was as if I didn't use a conditioning product at all. I will continue to purchase my shampoo and conditioner separate from now on.

April 15, 2019

I love this product i have been using TRESemmé for years.

This product is great it makes my hair smooth, with other types of shampoo i usually still have knots in my hair after i was them but with TRESemmé i have never have problems i have always used this brand and i have never completed about it.