TRESemme 2-in-1 Shampoo Plus Conditioner Reviews
#22 in Shampoo

Get clean, soft hair in one simple step with this moisturizing 2-in-1. Cleanses and lightly conditions in one step and leaves hair soft and manageable.

April 12, 2019

Love this shampoo/conditioner

Awesome shampoo/conditioner. I have been using it for years and its a paraben free shampoo that uses no dyes.
    Formulated with macadamia oil for that extra softness.
    100% recommended

April 11, 2019

For the quick gym wash...

I love Tresemme products. I found this is their best product for the use at the gym when I don't want to carry two bottles. I am looking forward the this combination for color treated hair.

April 10, 2019

I will purchase this product again and would recommend it to

It helps with hydrating my hair really well and it gives it amazing bounce, and gives life back to my wavy hair I really like it. it's not drying at all

April 09, 2019

I would recommend this product. Value for money

It makes my hair a bit dry but still better than other products. Value for money. Using it for few years now.
    Told my friend and she’s liking it too. The hair become much smoother and silky after one wash only

March 07, 2019

This Shampoo is great

I've used a lot of shampoos and I decided to try this and it made my hair feel amazing and it's smells amazing leaves your hair soft and smooth this stuff really works

February 23, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

love this product

Love this product it gives the results of an expensive shampoo. My hair was completely frizzless and full of moisture. Would definetly buy this product again and again,

February 22, 2019

Treseme 2 and 1

I normally don't use a 2 and 1 and thought I would try this one. Although I found it didnt suit my needs as my hair is so dry, it was one of the best 2 and 1 I have tried so far.

0.5/5

February 22, 2019

Not happy

I was not
    Satisfied with the tresemms 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner because I felt that it’s really didn’t make my
    Hair soft at all although I felt that the smell of
    This shampoo and condition smelt really well

February 17, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

i love this shampoo and conditioner

I love this 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner as it makes my hair feel soft and clean and shiny for a long time and smell really good!it is my go to for my hair for sure !

January 23, 2019

Not for thick hair

There's just not enough slick in this product. I have very thick hair and found I needed to use a lot of the product so that my fingers would pull through my hair easily, I found that my hair also had a residue...