TRESemme 2-in-1 Shampoo Plus Conditioner Reviews
#24 in Shampoo

Get clean, soft hair in one simple step with this moisturizing 2-in-1. Cleanses and lightly conditions in one step and leaves hair soft and manageable.

June 12, 2020

Tresemme Shampoo

Good product found on sale once and it was new and exciting to try. Lather is good and really makes me feel like I'm cleaning hair thoroughly. Scent is always nice after I wash my hair and makes me happy! I love going through the day with the scent in my hair!

June 07, 2020
    East Sussex, United Kingdom

Great product leaves hair soft and clean

Great product good value leaves hair soft and clean, it comes in big bottles which are much cheaper than rivals smallest ones which are not only good value but last much longer. I find my hair feels really healthy

March 31, 2020

Game changer for hair

This product not only smells great, but it also works great. I have been using this shampoo and conditioner for years! It is something I can't live without!!

March 17, 2020

This is an amazing product that I would not hesitate buying

The product is perfect in all terms of the word.
    It is of great quality, makes the hair soft and healthy.
    I would recommend this to everyone.
    The price of the product is perfect for everyone's budget.

March 06, 2020

great. loved it

this was a great shampoo and conditioner combo. it smells very nice and has a nice colour and consistency. it worked well and left hair clean and soft.

March 04, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I would buy this product again and again!

This the only shampoo that fits my hair needs. It’s not that hard to comb after a shower. And the smell of the shampoo is amazing and I love the quality. Will recommend!

March 01, 2020

Silky smooth

Tresemme 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner not only leaves my hair silky smooth, shiny and volumized, it leaves it smelling fresh and bouncy. Besides my purple shampoo this is part of my everyday routine.

February 26, 2020
    Sandwell, United Kingdom

Tresemme 2 in 1

Love this product its so delightful when using you only need a little bit the smell is gorgeous leaves your hair feeling so soft and refreshed it's a brilliant product I'd definitely recommend it

3.2/5

February 17, 2020
    England, United Kingdom

Okay but...

It means my hair pretty well but it does leave it feeling quite dry and strawlike so wouldn’t recommend for people with long hair as it will make it a bad texture

February 08, 2020
    Telford and Wrekin, United Kingdom

Love this.

I thought I would try this out because I have never used it before and my hair has never felt so smooth and soft to touch before, I will be buying this again and again.