TRESemme Anti-breakage Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews
#46 in Shampoo

October 14, 2019
    Neath Port Talbot, United Kingdom

Lovely product

This shampoo and conditioner has a lovely fragrance, left my hair silky smooth and no residue left. While I didn't notice a major notice to breakage etc, I think that it left my hair so soft and shiny helped with my hair being stronger.

September 24, 2019

I would buy this product over and over

Love this brand! I have tried all different types of shampoo and conditioner in the line. This is my absolute favorite. Leaves my hair soft and silky like it is intended too.

September 17, 2019

Awesome

Love this brand and this shampoo and conditioner. I’m currently just finishing my first bottle and definitely will use and purchase again. Great product for damaged hair

August 11, 2019
    Plymouth, United Kingdom

Works a charm

I spent some time trying different anti breakage shampoos as I found my hair was quite fragile and would break quite often. In the end I prefer the tresemme one as it really is affective in preventing my hair from breaking. It also leaves my hair feeling soft and smelling lovely.

July 24, 2019

Love it

I have it in full size and mini size for travel. Great if youre not into heavily scented products. It doesnt smell strong so my whole family uses it and my husband doesnt whine that its too girly. The conditoner is nice i havr fine hair thats hard to brush. Sometimes i put the conditioner in my wet hair and leave it , its light enough to not feel greasy or weigh down my hair

July 14, 2019
    Pembrokeshire, United Kingdom

Love this shampoo!

This has a lovely fragrance and I ha have really noticed a difference in the condition of my hair since using it! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a repairing shampoo and conditioner

July 14, 2019
    United Kingdom

Amazing stufr

Love how it makes my hair feel. Soft silky and smooth. Well worth the money. The bottle size is massive and for under 5 pounds this bottle lasts a long long time. I use this product on my Children's hair too and their fine with it. It makes their hair smooth and I only use a small amount. So the bottle lasts a long time.......

July 05, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

clean soft hair

I have really long hair and rogether the shampoo and conditioner work well to keep my hair from split ends or frizz. I love the smell and find it keeps my hair looking smooth

June 04, 2019

Smoothhhh - my go too!

I love Tresemme products! I always buy their shampoo and conditioner because I know they work and smell amazing! The anti-breakage line is great for super long hair that needs that extra support. Plus I find it actually decreases the frizz a bit - bonus!

June 04, 2019

My go-to

These are my favourite drugstore go-tos. The bottles are huge and last forever, the scent is pleasant and stays on your hair for a while but isn't overwhelming. Goooodbye greasy roots. Perfect.