TRESemme Anti-breakage Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #108 out of 1102 in Shampoo

May 17, 2017

I love TRESemme shampoo and conditioner any brand especially this one i love how when we buy a bottle or two they last me about two months which is awesome it comes in a big bottle the value is Worth every penny and the quality is high end the effectiveness is amazing makes my hair soft and shiny

April 25, 2017

Good basic cheap shampoo and conditioner for a tight budget. I find it lasts a good 6 months if you're careful, mind you that's the bigger bottles. I like to use too much conditioner and because this isn't too expensive I don't feel guilty.

1.5/5

April 18, 2017

There is no difference between the anti-breakage line than any of the other lines. It makes no difference in the health of your hair, it offers no anti-breakage protection. Especially the conditioner is heavy and weighs the hair down. Although it feels silky after rinsing it, it never feels as though you can totally rinse it all off. For fine hair your hair will get greasy quickly. If used near the roots it causes something resembling dandruff (I'm not sure if it's product or dried scalp)

April 16, 2017

I really like this shampoo and conditioner. It's a little pricey, but it's worth it! I have really dry wavy hair, and this seems to be the only shampoo and conditioner that takes my wild locks!

September 07, 2016

I love TRESemme products over most other drugstore brands, I swear those conditioners don't leave my hair half as soft as this stuff does. I LOVE my conditioner and I don't need to use half the bottle to get that silky feeling.

September 07, 2016

Best non-salon product I've found. I have fine, dense hair that doesn't tolerate build-up. This product is great at smoothing, strengthening but not building up or dulling. Can use it forever!

July 08, 2016

This is yet another free sample duo I received. The samples are small but I was able to determine that they do work nicely and they are worth buying as I have done since.

March 31, 2016

TRESsemme Anti-breakage shampoo and conditioner are great quality, wonderfully priced products.

I am not 100% sure whether or not it actually caused me to have less breakage but the scent of the shampoo was wonderful. I loved it.

My hair felt silk smooth after using.

March 15, 2016

Used several shampoos and this shampoo is pretty good for use. I don't know about everyday use but it works well every other day. The conditioner is also very good.

March 15, 2016

This is the only shampoo I can find that doesn't make my hair greasy ! I use it faithfully everyday with the conditioner .. I would definitely recommend it to people with oily skin/hair